Christmas TV and Gaming thread!

Started by darkknightkryta, Dec 02, 2014, 01:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Christmas!

Batman Returns, Batman: Arkahm Origins, Batman: Christmas with the Joker, Batman: Holiday Knights, Justice League: Comfort and Joy
0 (0%)
Charlie Brown Christmas (Both)
1 (33.3%)
X-men: Have Yourself a Morlock Little Christmas
0 (0%)
Christopher the Christmas Tree
0 (0%)
Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer
0 (0%)
Frosty the Snowman
0 (0%)
Muppets Christmas Carol (My favourite)
1 (33.3%)
A Christmas Carol (That DIC cartoon one)
0 (0%)
Futurama Christmas Specials (All of them)
0 (0%)
Simpsons Christmas Specials (All of them)
1 (33.3%)
Power Puff Girls Christmas Special
0 (0%)
Flinstone Christmas Specials
0 (0%)
Tiny Toons Christmas Special
0 (0%)
Animaniacs Christmas Special
0 (0%)
Fleischer Studios Christmas Cartoons
0 (0%)
Pinky and the Brain Christmas Special
0 (0%)
The Nightmare Before Christmas.
0 (0%)
The Nutcracker (Live Action, Really good cartoon movie, Carebears multipart episode)
0 (0%)
Kim Possible: A Very Possible Christmas
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Linked Events

Go Down

darkknightkryta

Elf, grinch classic, Christmas with the kranks, miracle on 34th st classic, the santa clause, scrooge classic, all the disney versions of the classics, white christmas, its a wonderful life, and herald and kumar christmas.

I just bought a remaster of Mickey's Christmas Carol today at HMV

darkknightkryta

So I went ahead and bought the He-man and She-ra DVD from HMV XD

darkknightkryta

I completely forgot Batman Returns takes place during Christmas.

Legend

I completely forgot Batman Returns takes place during Christmas.

Oh yeah.

So does Anne!

darkknightkryta

BasilZero

Dec 07, 2014, 11:58 PM Last Edit: Dec 08, 2014, 12:03 AM by BasilZero
Hoping to finish both Breath of Fire III and Xenoblade before the week of Christmas (which I plan to go all out on Pokemon Omega Ruby and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 HD remixes).

I know the games dont have anything to do with Christmas...well except for Kingdom Hearts which has Nightmare before Christmas :O

Legend

darkknightkryta

darkknightkryta

Watched Christmas with the Joker.  Good way to start off.  Still makes me laugh by how absurd it was.  What with the giant canon trying to kill Batman, and those flying toys with Joker heads.

Legend

I'm watching rudolf.

NeverDies

Just watched Rudolph Saves The New Year. It was probably one of the worst movies I've ever seen. The writers AND producers must have been high when they made it. Cause that movie was worse than stuff people make nowadays on Youtube.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

BasilZero

Just watched Rudolph Saves The New Year. It was probably one of the worst movies I've ever seen. The writers AND producers must have been high when they made it. Cause that movie was worse than stuff people make nowadays on Youtube.

Really, I actually enjoyed it...when I was younger.

I should watch all these old 3D stop motion movies again in the week of Christmas :P

Legend

Really, I actually enjoyed it...when I was younger.

I should watch all these old 3D stop motion movies again in the week of Christmas :P

Yeah it was bad!

Like be prepared for a fun time with just how bad it is.

the-pi-guy

Best movie ever!  /sarcasm

darkknightkryta

Was this the one where Frosty and Rudolph are together and Frosty almost dies?

Go Up