previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

the-pi-guy

The game of life?
Close.  
Kingdom hearts .

Legend

Shawn Layden blames publishers and developers for lack of PlayStation crossplay (Update: Chucklefish CEO responds in thread - "We were told no") | ResetEra

What a shame show. Sony still only pretending to be the gamer's friend when it comes to cross-play.
And yet they still have so far to go.
I don't mean stuff that helps players. SCEA, SCEE, and SCEJ were all really separate and didn't have a lot of overlap. They've done a lot to bring everything together and simplify the process of making games with them.

the-pi-guy

Lol there's an analyst that thinks PS5 will come out in November 2021.  

the-pi-guy

I got 7 trophies in 7 minutes in KH.   ;D

Dr. Pezus

I got 7 trophies in 7 minutes in KH.   ;D
Woah. How?

the-pi-guy

Woah. How?
Well it actually took a lot of grinding.  

I gathered a lot of items and synthesized the last few things.  

And a boss battle was a trophy, that also gave another 3 trophies for finishing the journal.  

the-pi-guy

Was given KH3 and God of War for my birthday.

BananaKing

Started playing GoW. Maybe 3-4 hours in. It's fudgy phenomenal. Absolutely amazing.

kitler53

Started playing GoW. Maybe 3-4 hours in. It's fudgy phenomenal. Absolutely amazing.
bah, the game's training wheels don't even come off in the first 3 hours.  wait until you hit the half-way mark.  you can't miss it,.. you'll be grinning ear to ear.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

Best PS4 game!

Take your time with it.

BananaKing

bah, the game's training wheels don't even come off in the first 3 hours.  wait until you hit the half-way mark.  you can't miss it,.. you'll be grinning ear to ear.
I'm taking longer than most I suppose because I'm getting my dog handed to me. I'm on the second highest difficulty and fudge it's unforgiving. I feel it's a tad too difficult because you die too quick. Hopefully once updating my stuff and equipment It will feel more fair. I want a challenge and not to breeze through the game. But I also don't want it to be super difficult and punishing. But still it's a phenomenal game so far and it keeps getting better.

Dr. Pezus

Was given KH3 and God of War for my birthday.
Happy birthday!

Xevross

I'm taking longer than most I suppose because I'm getting my dog handed to me. I'm on the second highest difficulty and fudge it's unforgiving. I feel it's a tad too difficult because you die too quick. Hopefully once updating my stuff and equipment It will feel more fair. I want a challenge and not to breeze through the game. But I also don't want it to be super difficult and punishing. But still it's a phenomenal game so far and it keeps getting better.
Game gets easier as you go on, you unlock more skills and more options to take down enemies. Plus you get better at the game :P

kitler53

i also got my dog handed to me in the early sections and was also on the second highest difficulty.   but then the game got pretty "easy" after a while.  

yeah, yeah, getting more skills helps but honestly i think it is was like 80-90% just being a n00b.  the combat is surprisingly deep in a way that is hard to understand at first.  after a while you'll "get it" and the games isn't so hard.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Go Up