Ghost of Tsushima Thread - Reviews: (83 Meta / 111 Reviews) (85 Open/ 141 Reviews)

Started by Xevross, Jul 08, 2020, 07:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Xevross

----- REVIEWS -----

Ghost of Tsushima for PlayStation 4 Reviews - Metacritic

Ghost of Tsushima for PS4 Reviews - OpenCritic

----- PREDICTIONS -----

Same rules as the GOW thread. Give a high, medium, and low prediction.

IE you expect it to get a 95 so you set that as your middle. Then you set 97 as your high because you don't think the game has a good chance of scoring above that. Then you set 88 as your low because you don't expect the game to score lower than that.

We are betting on Metacritic score due to tradition even though Opencritic is the superior website (grr).

Review embargo ends when the countdown ends. Feel free to post predictions and edit them up till that time.

100:
99:
98:
97:
96:
95:
94:
93: the-Pi-guy, Xevross
92:
91: Legend
90: Pezus, nnodley
89: Xevross
88: Legend
87: the-Pi-guy, BananaKing
86: Pezus
85: nnodley
84:
83:
82: the-Pi-guy, Pezus, Xevross
81: BananaKing
80: nnodley
79: Legend
78:
77: BananaKing
76:
75:
74:
73:
72:
71:
70:

the-pi-guy

This is one I'm hoping I'm wrong about. 

Sucker Punch has pretty much always been in the great, not fantastic territory, but it'd be awesome if GoT becomes their moment.

Xevross

This is one I'm hoping I'm wrong about.  

Sucker Punch has pretty much always been in the great, not fantastic territory, but it'd be awesome if GoT becomes their moment.
Hoping you're wrong but 87 would be great! I'm gonna wait on this one, my first thoughts were 86 with about the same range as you but the small snippets of impressions we've got on twitter are more positive than expected.

Legend

I'm also waiting.

I wonder if tlou2 will have any affect on this. Maybe pushing scores down, or maybe pushing them up if ghost is just a fun world to be in.

Dr. Pezus

nnodley

Xevross

Alright I've seen enough to feel optimistic.

the-pi-guy

Alright I've seen enough to feel optimistic.

Someone is feeling good!  

Xevross

Someone is feeling good! 
Yep and I'm feeling the hype! Even more so after watching AC Valhalla gameplay, this game just looks superior in every single way. I've been waiting for an AC Japan for ages and since AC has gone down the shitter this has peaked my interest even more. Even better that it looks like it could be better than any AC game ever put out, with a lot more unique stuff going on.

Legend

Just looks like good streamlined fun.

(But could have story and combat issues)

Xevross

So we've all gone high 80s then. I know I'm being optimistic because why not, but surprised no one has gone lower. Infamous SS was an 80.

the-pi-guy

So we've all gone high 80s then. I know I'm being optimistic because why not, but surprised no one has gone lower. Infamous SS was an 80.
We have a good feeling that:
-doing something new
-longer development time

will do wonders for Sucker Punch.

BananaKing

the-pi-guy

Xevross

Go Up