PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Dr. Pezus

Set up an account with an online broker. Try Scott trade.

Seems to be USA only o.O

Mmm_fish_tacos

Seems to be USA only o.O

See if they have one for yoU.

Mmm_fish_tacos

We should try to set up a stock market game

Dr. Pezus

This is one of the free PS+ Vita games this month and it's exclusive. Looks great. Gaf says it's great

Dr. Pezus

Dark Souls II PS4 is gon' be 1080p60fps

the-pi-guy

Dark Souls II PS4 is gon' be 1080p60fps

But Bloodborne. 

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2015/01/30/charting-progress-the-history-of-animation-at-naughty-dog.aspx

This is an extremely interesting video. every one of these I watch I gain even more confidence that ND will make U4 amazing.

http://www.gameinformer.com/p/uncharted4.aspx the hub of all game informer coverage for those who've missed it

Riderz1337

Battlefield Hardline is fun

Hotwire is amazing they just need to work on the driving physics but the first person mode is really well done (need to raise the FOV though) and the music in the car really pumps you up

The only thing holding this game back on PSthree is the player count sometimes it feels really empty in a full server

I dont care too much about graphics to be honest because in a multiplayer game im too focused on actually killing the enemy and i have no time to focus on the trees and all that graphical shame
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Xevross

Battlefield Hardline is fun

Hotwire is amazing they just need to work on the driving physics but the first person mode is really well done (need to raise the FOV though) and the music in the car really pumps you up

The only thing holding this game back on PSthree is the player count sometimes it feels really empty in a full server

I dont care too much about graphics to be honest because in a multiplayer game im too focused on actually killing the enemy and i have no time to focus on the trees and all that graphical shame

Interesting stuff. Reading this just prompted me to download it :)

Mmm_fish_tacos

Interesting stuff. Reading this just prompted me to download it :)

Sweet, now you'll be able to play in about 8 hours

Xevross

Sweet, now you'll be able to play in about 8 hours

Lol, I wasn't gonna play it tonight anyways.

Go Up