General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

On Reddit someone made a comment that Uncharted 1-3 was available separately on PS4.  

I looked on the PSN store, it wasn't true.  

So I corrected them.  But then I decided to check the UK PSN.  They sell them separately. So I corrected myself.  Sold separately in Europe, not in the US.  

Despite the correction, all my comments got downvoted.  ::)
People don't like the truth.

the-pi-guy

Xevross

the-pi-guy

German spam.  Neat .

Xevross

When are we doing our game of the year vote?

the-pi-guy

When are we doing our game of the year vote?
When someone makes the thread.

Xevross

When someone makes the thread.
Cool! Well I'm okay with it being a bit late, I'm still playing 2018 games! Finishing Moss today or tomorrow and it feels like it could sneak in my top 10, but its probably going to just miss out.. Then I wanna get back to DQXI and see if I can play it enough to rate it in time.

the-pi-guy

Xevross

Legend

@Dr. Pezus

I stubbed my small toe yesterday against a door. I'm pretty sure it's not broken but the pain is slightly worse today. Kinda feels like the pain is coming from the muscles attached to the toe instead of the toe itself. I'm assuming this is just one of those things that will take time to heal but is otherwise fine?

Dr. Pezus

@Dr. Pezus

I stubbed my small toe yesterday against a door. I'm pretty sure it's not broken but the pain is slightly worse today. Kinda feels like the pain is coming from the muscles attached to the toe instead of the toe itself. I'm assuming this is just one of those things that will take time to heal but is otherwise fine?
Probably inflammation settling in. Should get better with time. Also even if it was broken there's no reason to worry about your little toe

Cute Pikachu

Well here is my class schedule for the semester

Statistics 205
Marketing 201
ECO 200(Micro)
Accounting 200(Financial)
HNR 102

Should I feel confident that it won't stress me out or no?
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

the-pi-guy

Well here is my class schedule for the semester

Statistics 205
Marketing 201
ECO 200(Micro)
Accounting 200(Financial)
HNR 102

Should I feel confident that it won't stress me out or no?
Confidence!!!!  

Mine is:
Programming Languages
Computer Graphics
Computer Ethics

Electricity and Magnetism
Physics Lab II
Physics Research

the-pi-guy

You have free math homework help donated to you by your home town friend Swordfish.

Dr. Pezus

@Dr. Pezus

SWORDF1SH has offered you free medical advice

Go Up