The Anime Thread

Started by darkknightkryta, May 02, 2014, 09:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you go to conventions?

Linked Events

• Anime North: May 25, 2018, 01:11 AM - May 27, 2018, 01:11 AM End Countdown
Go Down

darkknightkryta

Yeah its been over a year now since I started my hiatus.

I did watch a few episodes of One Piece. I need to catch up again.

I've started on Monogatari Season 2 though - on episode 2 but that was a few weeks ago :P - time to make it daily!

Good >:(

On another note, there's not much anime this year at Anime North.  They're not even showing Attack on Titans this year.

darkknightkryta

Anime North was fun times.  Anyone else goes to cons in their respective areas?

DrakeSnake

Anime North was fun time.  Anyone else goes to con in their respective area?

You should of took pics of cosplay chicks.

darkknightkryta

You should of took pics of cosplay chicks.

I didn't take as many pictures this year.  There was a hot Strider.  I regret not taking a picture of her :(.

Dr. Pezus

Just watched two anime movies in a row! Well, the first was short, only 45 minutes.

They are 'The Garden of Words' and 'The Wolf Children'. Both of them great, especially Wolf Children. Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside

ClassicGamingWizz

Raven

Dr. Pezus

Raven

Not really if Michael Bay is doing it

Are you shitting me? Giant monsters, "machines", and explosions with two natural pines and dog? That is TOTALLY up his alley. Who gives a shame about the story? No one understands it anyways. lol

Dr. Pezus

Are you shitting me? Giant monsters, "machines", and explosions with two natural pines and dog? That is TOTALLY up his alley. Who gives a shame about the story? No one understands it anyways. lol

You had me at two natural pines...and dog.
I guess

Raven

You had me at two natural pines...and dog.
I guess

Now the question is did I mean explosions AND two natural pines and dog or explosions OF two natural pines and dog?

Dr. Pezus

Now the question is did I mean explosions AND two natural pines and dog or explosions OF two natural pines and dog?

I guess that is for Michael Bay to decide

Raven

Dr. Pezus

Great, I got a "double ecstasy condom" commercial

Edit: Yeah I saw the new Transformers trailer a few days ago at the cinema and I almost burst out laughing. He's so predictable by now.

Dr. Pezus

Anyone seen the Persona 3 movie part 1??

Go Up