God of War OT - God of YouTube?

Started by Dr. Pezus, Apr 20, 2018, 10:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Holy shame that true ending lulz.

Also, I'm sure
Spoiler for Hidden:
Kratos is supposed to become Jörmungandr.
Will be wild how they explain that though lol

Xevross

Holy shame that true ending lulz.

Also, I'm sure
Spoiler for Hidden:
Kratos is supposed to become Jörmungandr.
Will be wild how they explain that though lol
ikr what a tease.

Yeah that's a theory I've read, also

Spoiler for Hidden:
I read a theory that the last painting might be Tyr instead of Kratos, and that Tyr is the one behind all of this. He&#39;s trying to guide them to help him or something like that.<br><br>But yes it definitely was Atreus/ Loki birthing the world serpent, not sure how they&#39;ll go along with that though lol

DD_Bwest

DD_Bwest

muspelheim trials are next,   is this harder or easier than the valks?    

Xevross

Different kind of thing really. I'd say easier, but there's a couple of trials that are quite tricky to master. Not because of combat difficulty, but because of the criteria/ conditions.

Legend

Harder since you can't just switch to Easy  :P

DD_Bwest

thanks,  how many are there?  im at arena 5,  

Legend

thanks,  how many are there?  im at arena 5,  
The boy tells you. 6

DD_Bwest

The boy tells you. 6
thanks, must have missed that because of noisy kids lol

DD_Bwest

May 08, 2018, 02:27 AM Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 02:30 AM by DD_Bwest
So i need help,

Spoiler for Hidden:
im in helheim for the valkerie fight, but the elevator wont prompt an O, am i missing something?

edit:nvm, it decided that a nightmare like 100feet back stuck in a corner was still in combat against me lol

Dr. Pezus

So i need help,

Spoiler for Hidden:
im in helheim for the valkerie fight, but the elevator wont prompt an O, am i missing something?

edit:nvm, it decided that a nightmare like 100feet back stuck in a corner was still in combat against me lol

I had a similar problem once. Had to reload the checkpoint lulz

Xevross

So i need help,

Spoiler for Hidden:

Yeah that's probably the thing that annoyed me the most in the game. Not being able to just run past enemies/ not being able to interact with stuff after. There's probably reasons for designing it that way, but I'd prefer if it wasn't like that.

Legend

Yeah that's probably the thing that annoyed me the most in the game. Not being able to just run past enemies/ not being able to interact with stuff after. There's probably reasons for designing it that way, but I'd prefer if it wasn't like that.
Niflheim imo shows that it was smart. Stops you from losing interest and just caring about the destination.

Xevross

Niflheim imo shows that it was smart. Stops you from losing interest and just caring about the destination.
They could have just made it different for Niflheim

Legend

They could have just made it different for Niflheim
Yes but I like it and think Niflheim explains why it's good game design for other areas too.

Go Up