Astro's Playroom, Demon's Souls, Destruction AllStars, Spider-Man: Miles Morales and Sackboy A Big Adventure are the PS5 launch titles from Sony

Viewing single post

Started by Xevross, Sep 16, 2020, 09:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

DerNebel

Sep 17, 2020, 08:13 PM Last Edit: Sep 17, 2020, 10:17 PM by DerNebel
Yeah Sony deserve all the backlash for what happened yesterday. Hopefully lessons will be learned.

Also the site I normally go to has put up Demon's Souls for £69.85. God, I really hope that lowers or I'll be so fudgy pissed. I didn't pay over £50 for a single day one game last gen and I am not happy about a £20 price hike. £10 or less I'd have been okay with but this is shite.
They certainly don't deserve ALL the backlash they've gotten. Some of it is just stupid.

Like, I'm as bummed about the cross gen releases of some games as others are but to take that to pull their entire "we believe in generations" standpoint into question is just mindboggingly stupid. There are next gen exclusives coming day 1, just because not every single game is next gen exclusive does not mean they don't believe in generations. People vilifying Jim Ryan over this as if he promised something to people that he definitely didn't, are also ridiculous.