Xbox Series |OT|

Started by the-pi-guy, Mar 16, 2020, 11:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

kitler53

...snip..

Mine has yet to ship... (I think I'll be fine)

If this is affecting a large amount of people, this is a large screw up. Obviously Microsoft/Amazon shouldn't have sold systems they couldn't deliver, and it would have been nicer if people learned this weeks ago instead of the day before launch. Hopefully the time estimate is extremely conservative and people still get them soon.
like i said in that other thread,.. amazon burned me too many times with their failures to actually deliver on pre-orders.   if i had to choose i'd blame amazon over MS.  i really wouldn't doubt they do that "plane" thing where they sell more than have with some expectation around cancelations.  or maybe they do it on purpose thinking that any failed pre-order on amazon will likely turn into an amazon sale eventually but a missed pre-order will turn into someone else's sale.

i dunno.  i just know fudge amazon.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

My order shipped!

UPS though, which tends to be pretty late in the day. Probably will be an exact repeat of my PS4 launch day.

nnodley

Mine has yet to ship... (I think I'll be fine)

If this is affecting a large amount of people, this is a large screw up. Obviously Microsoft/Amazon shouldn't have sold systems they couldn't deliver, and it would have been nicer if people learned this weeks ago instead of the day before launch. Hopefully the time estimate is extremely conservative and people still get them soon.
I wonder if he ever got a delivery estimate or if it just never updated and now its going to be later than release day.  So maybe people with delivery estimates are good to go.

Legend

Dr. Pezus

kitler53

Kind of boring and overly long
was it?   I stopped watching after like a minute..

Legend

was it?   I stopped watching after like a minute..
I understand that they can't do any launch events because of covid.

But if you are going to use cgi and make something fake, why not make it cooler?

the-pi-guy

So I think some in Europe should be getting their XSX soon. Although not many I can imagine

Legend

So I think some in Europe should be getting their XSX soon. Although not many I can imagine
Dig at supply or dig at European console preferences?

the-pi-guy

Dig at supply or dig at European console preferences?
Console preferences mostly.
Plus it seems like quite a few shipments look like they're aiming for Wednesday.

Legend

Console preferences mostly.
Plus it seems like quite a few shipments look like they're aiming for Wednesday.
A joke from a resetera poster is that Taco Bell has been the most reliable supplier. All their xboxes arrived today lol.

Xevross

Seems like a lot of consoles are getting delayed last minute. Amazon UK isn't doing very well with fulfilling its orders today.

kitler53

Seems like a lot of consoles are getting delayed last minute. Amazon UK isn't doing very well with fulfilling its orders today.
I still blame amazon before MS.  amazon is the worst with pre-orders. 

Legend

My order is out for delivery. I think I lucked out with it.

Hopefully PS5 doesn't have similar issues.

nnodley

so tons of walmarts near me seemingly have series x's in stock.  Even though i cancelled my preorder i'm tempted to snag on.

I'm just a sucker for new consoles/tech

Go Up