The VR thread. U R Not red(e) PSVR2 is legitimate!

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Sep 05, 2015, 06:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

How sick of Pi's VR hype are you?

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Max King of the Wild

Lol... fudge that. Sorry to everyone who is making games for it. They'll all be flops.

Raven

That's a pretty steep price considering you'll need a somewhat beefy rig with a higher end GPU to run it effectively.

Mmm_fish_tacos

That's a pretty steep price considering you'll need a somewhat beefy rig with a higher end GPU to run it effectively.
If you bought an oculus ready pc it would cost you 1600 to get into vr starting with nothing.  

Raven

If you bought an oculus ready pc it would cost you 1600 to get into vr starting with nothing. 
The funny thing is, at first I said that $300 would be high but something I'd pay for PSVR. Looking at the price on the Rift, $300 would be fudgy amazing.

DerNebel

The gif is from DemonNite, the guy from Sony.  
Well I'm sure that's not going to make people speculate. Lol

Mmm_fish_tacos

The funny thing is, at first I said that $300 would be high but something I'd pay for PSVR. Looking at the price on the Rift, $300 would be fudgy amazing.
I want to see the BOM. I do not see 600 dollars. No fudgy way.

They can take that fudgy controller and stick it up their dog. That could have easily cut the price 50 bucks.  

the-pi-guy

Yeah.  What is OR thinking?  If PSVR goes at 300$ and is as good as expected, it'll do great.  
Perhaps a 300$ headset, and a 400$ bundle with camera.  

Well I'm sure that's not going to make people speculate. Lol
Think it is most likely that Sony is going to price it much lower.  

the-pi-guy

Max King of the Wild

I want to see the BOM. I do not see 600 dollars. No fudgy way.

They can take that fudgy controller and stick it up their dog. That could have easily cut the price 50 bucks.  
I thought the same thing about the controller. Let people pic theirs up. And when they announced it.... "the best controller we've found is ms Xbox One" dear God.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Yeah.  What is OR thinking?  If PSVR goes at 300$ and is as good as expected, it'll do great.  
Perhaps a 300$ headset, and a 400$ bundle with camera.  
Think it is most likely that Sony is going to price it much lower.  
If sony doesn't I think vr will be dead. Right now it's reliant on a small group of people that pay this amount of money for the latest gpus and stuff like that.

I really want vr to be a thing, but right now I have my doubts and Ivery experience vr. As cool as it is it will never take off at this price.

I thought the same thing about the controller. Let people pic theirs up. And when they announced it.... "the best controller we've found is ms Xbox One" dear God.

I'd like to find a high end PC guy that doesn't already have a controller. So stupid.

Max King of the Wild

kitler53

Don't think I can handle that right now.

I guess Palmer said they would charge when shipped. So I guess it's okay to preorder.

People on gaf with glasses.... not preorder rift because they think you can't use glasses with the rift. Even if that's true, you don't need to wear glasses. I can't see shame with out mine but I can focus a gearvr and not need them.
near or far sighted?

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Max King of the Wild

If sony doesn't I think vr will be dead. Right now it's reliant on a small group of people that pay this amount of money for the latest gpus and stuff like that.

I really want vr to be a thing, but right now I have my doubts and Ivery experience vr. As cool as it is it will never take off at this price.
I'd like to find a high end PC guy that doesn't already have a controller. So stupid.
Exactly. Hell,  have two bundles. One without a controller prices cheaper.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Go Up