Started by darkknightkryta, May 02, 2014, 09:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you go to conventions?

Linked Events

• Anime North: May 25, 2018, 01:11 AM - May 27, 2018, 01:11 AM End Countdown
Go Down

NeverDies

I watched Princess Mononoke last night.

I loved that movie. Though I gotta say, the forest gods face was derpy as all hell.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

the-pi-guy

I loved that movie. Though I gotta say, the forest gods face was derpy as all hell.

So true :D

Proxy-Pie

I wonder if that Bleach thing is legit.
I don't see any sources :P

BasilZero

What bleach thing?

darkknightkryta

I watched Princess Mononoke last night.

On Blu-ray?

Anyone reading Fuuka?

the-pi-guy

darkknightkryta

Raven

Nor are you likely to any time soon. If it is true, you probably won't hear anything offical about it until shortly before it happens in Japan.

darkknightkryta

Nor are you likely to any time soon. If it is true, you probably won't hear anything offical about it until shortly before it happens in Japan.

The anime adaptation of the ending?

darkknightkryta

So while we were playing the Street Fighter Deck Building game, we ended up watching half of Persona 4 the animation.  I Just found out Baker only played Kanji for half the series before he went on his honeymoon :/.  Oh well.  I also think Troy Baker is the coolest voice actor ever, after watching some of his panels.  Also does anyone know if UK blu rays work on NTSC players?  I wanna import Persona 4 blu ray since it has both dubs.

NeverDies

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

DrakeSnake

So while we were playing the Street Fighter Deck Building game, we ended up watching half of Persona 4 the animation.  I Just found out Baker only played Kanji for half the series before he went on his honeymoon :/.  Oh well.  I also think Troy Baker is the coolest voice actor ever, after watching some of his panels.  Also does anyone know if UK blu rays work on NTSC players?  I wanna import Persona 4 blu ray since it has both dubs.
Just use your ps3!

darkknightkryta

darkknightkryta

So Naruto's over.  I think I was going to puke at that ending. 

darkknightkryta

Everything that was good about Bleach, all summed up in a nice intro:

God how I miss that intro :(

Go Up