TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Been watching Owl House.

I wouldn't say it's like Gravity Falls at all though. Overall not as good, but season 1 ended very strong. Feels like Season 2 will be even better.

the-pi-guy

Did anyone watch Danny Phantom growing up?

Kind of want to watch it again...

the-pi-guy

Been watching Owl House.

I wouldn't say it's like Gravity Falls at all though. Overall not as good, but season 1 ended very strong. Feels like Season 2 will be even better.

Season 2 is really good.

Some of the mysteries weren't very satisfying to see solved though.

the-pi-guy

Finished The Owl House Season 1+2.

It's a really great show, but now it's a bit sad.

This show deserves a lot better than what Disney is giving it. Apparently a lot of stuff was brought up earlier than planned due to Disney, and Season 3 has been cut very short.

Legend

I finished Obi Wan. It's really really bad imo, or maybe just made exclusively for 10 year olds. Worse than any of the recent movies.

Had one cool thing at least.

If you don't mind a major spoiler but want to laugh at the show:
Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>Obi Wan beats Darth Vader in a lightsaber duel and then just decides to walk away, leaving Vader alive on purpose.<br>

nnodley

I finished Obi Wan. It's really really bad imo, or maybe just made exclusively for 10 year olds. Worse than any of the recent movies.

Had one cool thing at least.

If you don't mind a major spoiler but want to laugh at the show:
Spoiler for Hidden:

Obi Wan beats Darth Vader in a lightsaber duel and then just decides to walk away, leaving Vader alive on purpose.

I have a hard time watching anything Star Wars anymore. Mandalorian has been great but even then I just can't get into the Star Wars universe much. Fallen Order game is about the most hyped I can get cause it's really good.

I'm really loving the new Star Trek shows and think those are killing it more than Star Wars for me right now.

kitler53

star trek was always better than star wars.  

on a bliz to finish deep space nine before Netflix loses it on July 1st.  8 more episodes to go!!

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

darkknightkryta

Jun 29, 2022, 02:01 PM Last Edit: Jun 29, 2022, 02:03 PM by darkknightkryta
Been watching Owl House.

I watched season 1.  I liked it a lot.  I haven't gotten through season 2 yet though.  Or did I?  I think I stopped watching after episode 10 of season 2, or episode 7, whichever the episode was where Luz got stuck in those mirrors and there wasn't new episodes after that for a while.
Did you ever watch Star vs The Forces of Evil?

star trek was always better than star wars.  

on a bliz to finish deep space nine before Netflix loses it on July 1st.  8 more episodes to go!!
Where's it going once it leaves Netflix?  Paramount+?

This show deserves a lot better than what Disney is giving it. Apparently a lot of stuff was brought up earlier than planned due to Disney, and Season 3 has been cut very short.
Eeep.
I'll refrain from looking into what you just said, since if I go into it ignorant I wouldn't be looking into condensed/cut stuff.  I'll give my thoughts once I finish season 3.  

kitler53

Where's it going once it leaves Netflix?  Paramount+?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

whatever service it is i don't have it.  netflix is the only one i use despite also having amazon and disney...

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

You ever rewatch a show or even just a scene, and you're just like dang I really love this show?

That's me, right now.

the-pi-guy

Rick and Morty Season 6 Gets September Premiere Date - IGN

September 4th for Season 6.

Not sure if I'm really looking forward to this.

Legend

Rick and Morty Season 6 Gets September Premiere Date - IGN

September 4th for Season 6.

Not sure if I'm really looking forward to this.
I never finished the last season.

BananaKing

I love rick and morty so learning its coming soon is awesome

the-pi-guy

Stranger Things:

Spoiler for Season 1:
<br>Little bit bothered by the Hawkins lab people. They casually kill that one guy, and yet the sheriff is able to sit in their offices and threaten them with what they know. &nbsp;<br><br>Just feels overly convenient. &nbsp;<br>

Spoiler for Season 3:
<br>A bit bothered by all these older women checking out this guy who is like 18/19. &nbsp;<br>

nnodley

The Sandman on Netflix is soooo good. Pleasantly surprised.  The actor playing Dream is really great.

Go Up