Go Down

7H3

I watched resurrection.

It was ok.

yeah its not great, not horrible either
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

the-pi-guy

*sneaks in*
GRAVITY FALLS SEASON 2!!!  (In like a month and a half from now)....
I was never here. 
*sneaks out*

7H3

I just started watching a doctor who spin off called the adventure of sarah jane or something like that its decent

7H3

I'm really confused as to the origins of Luke Smith... I feel like I missed a movie or an episode somewhere... even though I started at season 1 episode 1...

nnodley

I just started watching a doctor who spin off called the adventure of sarah jane or something like that its decent

Never heard of that one, but I have watched another spin off called Torchwood.   That one is really good.

7H3

Yeah I've been meaning to check that one out too... the Sarah Jane Adventures are targeted for a younger audience, but still pretty good and feels a lot like doctor who itself

nnodley

Ugh, that GoT finale was definitely not as good as past finales.  But there were some epic parts though!

7H3

Ugh, that GoT finale was definitely not as good as past finales.  But there were some epic parts though!

yeah I think it kind of ended that episode on a lul... I mean its not horrible and leads to a great story arc, but too low a note in and of itself.

nnodley

yeah I think it kind of ended that episode on a lul... I mean its not horrible and leads to a great story arc, but too low a note in and of itself.

Yeah the character that they ended the episode/season on is definitely becoming one of my favorites. 

Dr. Pezus

Eh, the finales have never been the most shocking of episodes. It's episode #9 that's usually the one (although this year it wasn't very shocking either). Well, they're fast going to run out of shocking things to have on the show because that's how GRRM wrote it.

7H3

I'm currently watching "The Awesomes" on hulu pretty funny sitcom cartoon

7H3

Just started watching The wrong Mans on hulu
also finished watching season 1 of "the awesomes" and "mother up"

keep seeing preview for "Lucy" looks pretty good

Dr. Pezus

Is Lucy the "we only use 10% of our brain" movie? Yes, movie looks decent but I hate that people still use that 10%

Mmm_fish_tacos

When does that movie come out? I've been wanting to see it.

Legend

Is Lucy the "we only use 10% of our brain" movie? Yes, movie looks decent but I hate that people still use that 10%

I'm ok with movies that make the person ten times smarter. Not at all how the brain works, but at least it works as science fiction.

From the trailers however, lucy becomes smarter than the laws of physics at only 30% her brain. That's just too crazy for me.

Go Up