Xbox Series S is so next gen, it can play Fortnight, Overwatch, Rocket league, and Minecraft!

Started by Legend, Jun 22, 2022, 11:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

kitler53

correct me if i'm wrong,.. but so for xbox series XS has not even 1 next gen exclusive yet.   ps5 has very few next gen exclusives but i'm pretty sure xbox is still at 0.

...so what were they going to show?!?  even series X isn't exactly "next gen" by this measure.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

correct me if i'm wrong,.. but so for xbox series XS has not even 1 next gen exclusive yet.   ps5 has very few next gen exclusives but i'm pretty sure xbox is still at 0.

...so what were they going to show?!?  even series X isn't exactly "next gen" by this measure.
The Medium.

Flight Simulator.

They've got 2!

BananaKing

The Medium.

Flight Simulator.

They've got 2!
Isn't medium on PS5?

the-pi-guy

kitler53

Isn't medium on PS5?
Is ps5 not next gen?

The Medium.

Flight Simulator.

They've got 2!
Not exactly system sellers.  fortnight is at least popular. 

Legend

Is ps5 not next gen?
Not exactly system sellers.  fortnight is at least popular.
Could have had games that push graphics. Outside Forza the games they showcased feel ironic.

At least put in games that released after series s launched!

kitler53

Could have had games that push graphics. Outside Forza the games they showcased feel ironic.

At least put in games that released after series s launched!
even that's a pretty restrictive statement.   outside of the aforementioned forza not much has been released by ms.   pychonauts 2 isn't a good showcase title.  halo infiate is better off unmentioned at this point.  so grounded?  ms flight simulator?  the 60 fps patch to ori will of the wisps?  

i feel like i'm much disappointed by playstation's release schedule for ps5 so for.  ...but xbox is an absolute travesty.   tbh,.. if this gen didn't have BC both system would probably have sold less than 10 million at this point.    

basically this commercial is a silent node that the most next gen thing xbox has to advertise is better performance on last gen games.

Legend

even that's a pretty restrictive statement.   outside of the aforementioned forza not much has been released by ms.   pychonauts 2 isn't a good showcase title.  halo infiate is better off unmentioned at this point.  so grounded?  ms flight simulator?  the 60 fps patch to ori will of the wisps?  

i feel like i'm much disappointed by playstation's release schedule for ps5 so for.  ...but xbox is an absolute travesty.   tbh,.. if this gen didn't have BC both system would probably have sold less than 10 million at this point.    

basically this commercial is a silent node that the most next gen thing xbox has to advertise is better performance on last gen games.
I'm so glad I skipped xbox one. Otherwise my series x would be collecting dust!

New games I've played:

The Medium
Call of the sea
12 minutes
Haven
Halo Infinite
Cyberpunk
Tunic

kitler53

I'm so glad I skipped xbox one. Otherwise my series x would be collecting dust!

New games I've played:

The Medium
Call of the sea
12 minutes
Haven
Halo Infinite
Cyberpunk
Tunic

you did that on purpose....

BananaKing

even that's a pretty restrictive statement.   outside of the aforementioned forza not much has been released by ms.   pychonauts 2 isn't a good showcase title.  halo infiate is better off unmentioned at this point.  so grounded?  ms flight simulator?  the 60 fps patch to ori will of the wisps?  

i feel like i'm much disappointed by playstation's release schedule for ps5 so for.  ...but xbox is an absolute travesty.   tbh,.. if this gen didn't have BC both system would probably have sold less than 10 million at this point.    

If these systems didn't have BC a lot of Sony games wouldn't have been cross gen.

I think sonys release schedule has been good. Ms on the other hand is insanely bad