Domino's Pizza™ may send you to the hospital, be warned

Started by Legend, Apr 10, 2022, 05:24 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

For just $7.99 you can get a large 3 topping pizza. Add in the $3 Carryout Tip and it's practically theft!

the-pi-guy

I see weekend VizionEck is here.

Because it's cheap pizza.

BananaKing

Because pizza is cheap to make. + economies of scale + their ingredients are trash and dont cost much + deal with the devil

Legend

I see weekend VizionEck is here.

Because it's cheap pizza.
It's never this cheap though. Even last year when it was 50% off between certain hours it was still more expensive.
Because pizza is cheap to make. + economies of scale + their ingredients are trash and dont cost much + deal with the devil
I don't really care for pizza so for me Dominos is equivalent to way more expensive places. Except Beau Jo's and Walter's of course.

the-pi-guy

I usually just have Caesars, which I know is the cardinal sin for a lot of pizza lovers.

Honestly I like it better than Dominos (our dominos has a tendency to undercook pizza, which doesn't help).

BananaKing

Domino's sucks dog

It literally sent me to the hospital once

Legend

the-pi-guy

I think my son likes cheap hamburger.  :'(

Where did I go wrong?  

nnodley

Pizza is LIFE!

BananaKing

I was passing blood for like 2 or 3 days after domino's

nnodley

I was passing blood for like 2 or 3 days after domino's
was it the dominos or just coincidence.   Either way dang sounds horrible

BananaKing

was it the dominos or just coincidence.   Either way dang sounds horrible
It was certainly domino's. It was all I had that day basically

I had it for lunch. And later that night my friends ordered me a pizza for dinner. So basically I just had domino's that day.
I woke up later that night and the pain in my stomach was killing me. I almost ordered an ambulance from how bad it was.

I kept passing blood for the rest of the day so then I went to the ER. But thankfully I was fine, they did take samples from me to make sure i was fine and got a call later after a few days to confirm it. Thankfully I was in the UK at the time, so the ER and all the medical check ups cost me literally zero bucks.