Started by the-pi-guy, Feb 02, 2022, 06:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Release Date :March 25, 2022

Platforms :PlayStation 5, PC

Developer : Tango Gameworks

Publisher : Bethesda Softworks

the-pi-guy

Same rules as the GOW thread. Give a high, medium, and low prediction.

IE you expect it to get a 95 so you set that as your middle. Then you set 97 as your high because you don't think the game has a good chance of scoring above that. Then you set 88 as your low because you don't expect the game to score lower than that.

RESULTS WILL NOW BE SCORED SO THAT AN OVERALL WINNER CAN BE DETERMINED AT THE END OF THE YEAR. IF YOU HAVE THE CLOSEST PREDICTION, YOU EARN POINTS: SCORE +=100-(high prediction-low prediction)*2. IF THE FINAL MC FALLS OUTSIDE YOUR HIGH AND LOW PREDICTIONS, YOU LOSE POINTS: SCORE -=50.

Review embargo ends when the countdown ends. Feel free to post predictions and edit them up till that time.

100:
99:

the-pi-guy

Legend

the-pi-guy

Reviews were bad and no one cared enough to put in a guess. Figures!  

Legend

I didn't really comprehend March was already half way over. Thought this game was still a few weeks out  :P

Dr. Pezus

I mean not that bad! A bit divisive

the-pi-guy

Another exclusive lost.  

kitler53

i mean,.. it was probably timed exclusive from the start but being developed by bethesda i think it was obvious it would end up on xbox eventually.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

i mean,.. it was probably timed exclusive from the start but being developed by bethesda i think it was obvious it would end up on xbox eventually.
We knew that it was.