God of War: Ragnarok |OT| 94 MC|OC Ragnarok is Here

Started by the-pi-guy, Dec 31, 2021, 06:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

kitler53

it's going to be an expensive year in gaming for me.   all of last gen i only bought 2 games day-1.   uncharted and GoW.   you could probably through in infamous as i paid full price but that was the game i waited for and got me to buy a ps4.

this year i already paid full price for elden ring and i'll do it again for GoW2.  ratchet rift apart was the full price (but not day-1) game i got with my ps5.   plus i've been a bit generous with buying games for my son.   i'm tired of playing lego games so i've picked up quite a few titles trying to get him interested in a better variety of games.  according to playstation i've already spent $228.57 this year.  GoW will take me over $300.   definitely the most i've spent on games in a looong time.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

Legend

the-pi-guy

Legend

the-pi-guy

kitler53

Well the snitch has a 100% track record so far so I'm excited to see if this holds. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Could be Ternary, 120 days from today which is October 21.

Could be December 6 if it's quaternary and the 340th day of the year.

Could be 4 or 9 if it's morse code. The zero does stay there much longer.

So many numbers they can claim they were referring to!

the-pi-guy

Era insider:
That's some A+ teasing by the Snitch if the binary aspect is correct

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

What day do people predict we will see GoW?

All signs point to something this week.

Legend

What day do people predict we will see GoW?

All signs point to something this week.
*day

the-pi-guy

https://kotaku.com/god-of-war-ragnarok-cory-barlog-sony-state-play-rumor-1849126137

`When reached for comment, The Snitch told Kotaku over Twitter DMs that whatever announcement Sony had planned for June 30 was pushed back. They refused to provide deets on how they came about their info other than alluding to getting it from the same source as Bloomberg. As a result, The Snitch said the delay left them "more worried" about Ragnarök.
Delayed.  :'(

Quote from: Schreier
I can confirm that as of last week there was a release date/pre-order announcement planned for tomorrow. I've asked around to see if it was delayed, but haven't heard back yet. Not exactly putting all of my energy into that one. We'll find out for sure in less than 24 hours, and as far as I know the game is still on track for November.

the-pi-guy

There's been speculation that the Snitch is a YouTube employee, due to the breadth of what they know and because their information always comes up a couple days beforehand.

Legend

How would a youtube employee know anything?

If an employee is able to view uploads and other info before it goes public, that'd be huge news on its own.

Go Up