Premium Thread

Started by SWORDF1SH, Jun 27, 2021, 01:27 AM

previous topic - next topic

SWORDF1SH

This place needs a little more class. Nothing screams class more than premium. So here is VizionEck's first official unofficial premium thread. Basically you pay me in VizionEck dollars to chat in here. $100 for 24h pass. (Buy in the store)  I'm not doing this because I'm forum broke (I am but that's not the point).

Happy premium chatting

Legend

No pay me real money. That sounds better.

BananaKing

No pay me real money. That sounds better.
Breaking news: "vizioneck dev hides chat options behind a microtransaction paywall"

Legend

Breaking news: "vizioneck dev hides chat options behind a microtransaction paywall"
No I have a better idea. Gonna put seamless ads within posts, unless you are a premium member.

SWORDF1SH

Have you guys paid?

SWORDF1SH

MEGA DEAL!
Buy 1 24 hour chat pass and get 24 hours free!
Deal ends when I say so.

darkknightkryta

I has no VG$.  Y'all keep stealing from me.  I guess, I'm the site's stock market.

SWORDF1SH

I has no VG$.  Y'all keep stealing from me.  I guess, I'm the site's stock market.
Please remove yourself. Poor people aren't a good look for the premium thread. You also owe $100 VizionEck bucks for messaging. Pay up or expect a visit from the debt collectors.

SWORDF1SH

SUPER MEGA DEAL!
Buy the 24 hour pass and get 24 hours free and you can bring a buddy with you.  Offer ends soon so hurry!

Buy the 24 hour pass in the VizionEck store for $100 (VizionEck bucks). Only 100 available so get a pass now to avoid being disappointed.

the-pi-guy

Have you guys paid?
As a paying customer, I am disappointed with the quality of this service.

SWORDF1SH

As a paying customer, I am disappointed with the quality of this service.
We value your custom. Please fill out this survey so we can understand why you are are upset.

1. Why do you feel our outstanding service isn't what you expect?

2. How do you feel you can change to start liking our service?

3. What other services could we provide to get more money out of you?

We sincerely hope you can change and enjoy our service the way it should be enjoyed.

SWORDF1SH

SUPER MEGA MEGA DEAL!
Buy 1 pass and get 6 days free (that's a week in total) and a firend of your choice will also get 7 days for free.

Hurry while there's still chat passes available.

Buy in the VizionEck store now.

Legend

Does all the money you stole count as payment?

SWORDF1SH

I have no idea what you're talking bout  8)

So please can you pay for a pass. We have a Super Mega Mega deal running right now.

SWORDF1SH

SUPER SUPER MEGA MEGA DEAL!  
Buy the 24h chat pass and get a month free for you and a friend.
Limited stock so hurry and avoid being disappointed.

Go Up