The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

But they probably had done this before (the scientists) which is how they knew. The ceo is strange though.

I'd give it 8-8.5
They built the lab 4 times. When underwater for example you can see ruins from the last one.

Did you get the secret ending?

Dr. Pezus

They built the lab 4 times. When underwater for example you can see ruins from the last one.

Did you get the secret ending?
No but I googled it.

Legend

kitler53

i've always hated plaion

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

In whatever news, Tencent apparently offered a good chunk of change to acquire a bigger chunk of Ubisoft.

Thinking about it, seems like the most likely place for Ubisoft to go. Doubt Sony or MS would want that baggage.

nnodley

So i started As Dusk Falls on series X. Not really sure how to feel about its graphics style and lack of any facial animation while a character is talking.  And the characters feels really disconnected from the environments as those seem to have regular animations and movements like most games have where as the characters are moving like once every like 10 frames or whatever.  Its odd.  maybe it will grow on me.  

Legend

So i started As Dusk Falls on series X. Not really sure how to feel about its graphics style and lack of any facial animation while a character is talking.  And the characters feels really disconnected from the environments as those seem to have regular animations and movements like most games have where as the characters are moving like once every like 10 frames or whatever.  Its odd.  maybe it will grow on me.  
Besides visuals how is it?

nnodley

Besides visuals how is it?
Not sure yet.  I just played a tiny bit.  Will play more later probably.

the-pi-guy

Patiently waiting for someone to announce they've acquired EA.

BananaKing

Patiently waiting for someone to announce they've acquired EA.
Im not sure if you saw the rumor. But there was a rumor saying amazon bought them

the-pi-guy

Im not sure if you saw the rumor. But there was a rumor saying amazon bought them
That is why I posted it.  

Although NBC says they didn't.

the-pi-guy

Good thing I held off on making a thread about it.

Legend

At least in this case the news was quick to correct itself.

Legend

Was disappointed by this footage. Maybe it's just for the trailer but they talk too much and make the puzzles sound boring.

the-pi-guy

Go Up