The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

nnodley

Most of it I thought was understandable, there were some bits I couldn't though.
which is good for me so maybe I will go ahead and ditch the reverb and some of the other effects.  Keep it cleaner

i had toned it down in some newer versions but not much so it might have still been too much

Legend

which is good for me so maybe I will go ahead and ditch the reverb and some of the other effects.  Keep it cleaner

i had toned it down in some newer versions but not much so it might have still been too much

I wouldn't worry about it too much if you have subtitles. Human brains are just not good at parsing unknown voices. After a very short time the voice becomes known and it's fine.

kitler53

i have a feeling this could be huge. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

i have a feeling this could be huge.

Wasn't there a disney mmo like this years ago? Halfway through the video it felt eerily similar to something I played a long time ago.

Anyway, I expect this will just be this gen's equivalent to Disney Infinity.

kitler53

so i played the original yooka laylee and it was kind of okay but also kind of terrible at the same time.

i heard that yooka laylee and the impossible lair was better so i decided to give it a chance because i like platformers.   man,.. again it's not unplayable but it's just not good.   who the fudge makes a platformer and doesn't have a double jump!?!?!?!?    assholes, that's who.   i'll probably play it to the end just because i'll play it to the end.   ..but i'm not going to take any extra time to get all the collectables or anything else that would cause me to play this any longer than is necessary to see the end credits. 

Legend

Legend

I almost impulse bought Inscryption since I love secret games, but simultaneously I couldn't care less for card games.

My cheapness prevailed so I removed it from my cart and put on a playthrough lol.

Legend

Very very glad I didn't buy it.

It's just a card game with a campaign. No clue why it has so much buzz acting like it's more than what is teased in the trailers. I think it's just because the dev is known for Pony Island, or maybe because people ignored the teases and expected a half hearted campaign like Titanfall 1?

the-pi-guy

Would be cool if there was some kind of game like Spore + Mass Effect + No Man's Sky (I haven't played NMS).  

- create a new species
- travel the universe
- enjoy a story

Maybe could be a cool MMO.

the-pi-guy

https://www.resetera.com/threads/its-9-days-to-the-xbox-bethesda-showcase-here-is-every-announced-or-rumoured-xgs-project-which-do-you-think-will-and-will-not-show-up.590997/

It's kind of insane how many MS projects have been leaked by Jeff Grubb/Tom Henderson or reported but not announced.  

Meanwhile most of the Sony "leaks" are job postings basically.  

Legend

https://www.resetera.com/threads/its-9-days-to-the-xbox-bethesda-showcase-here-is-every-announced-or-rumoured-xgs-project-which-do-you-think-will-and-will-not-show-up.590997/

It's kind of insane how many MS projects have been leaked by Jeff Grubb/Tom Henderson or reported but not announced.  

Meanwhile most of the Sony "leaks" are job postings basically.  
I'm avoiding rumors and leaks. If I went into Sony's state of play without expecting Street Fighter 6 it would have felt like a bigger reveal.

the-pi-guy

Playing Mass Effect has made me realize how much the Souls games have taken over my life.

I've played Souls games for 6 months. In the middle of Mass Effect 2 appreciating a great game. And yet I'm itching to start Dark Souls 3.

Legend

Legend

Is it Pokémon or Big Data ?

Been far too long since I cared about pokemon. I'm really bad at this.

kitler53

I started (and almost finished) on Friday humans fall flat.   it was recommended to me by some internet list of best puzzle games on playstation.  steam reviews were also high.  

I just don't know.  the puzzles aren't really puzzles.  by that I mean it takes almost no brain power to figure out what to do next. 

instead I'd say this game is like octodad. I'm not sure if there is a technical term for this but your character is "jelly" and you have direct control of the characters arm.   

in some ways that leads to being able to do amazing things manually that normal games would just have behind a context sensitive button press.   in other ways the entire game is basically just trying to overcome a frustratingly difficult control scheme. 

6\10 from me but I could understand why someone else might be happier with it than me. 

Go Up