God of War: Ragnarok |OT| 94 MC|OC Ragnarok is Here

Viewing single post

Started by the-pi-guy, Dec 31, 2021, 06:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

kitler53

i couldn't think of who "eric" was off the top of my head so i googled it.   now that i see his face i have to say i recognize him as being a part of playstation.  

generally speaking people don't just instantly becomes a celebrity.   not when your claim to fame is "video game director" at least.   you have to do something really crazy to get instant fame.  eric's fame will grow if GoW:R is amazing and he keeps doing appearances.   but to be honest i couldn't name or even recognize so much as 1 person for a majority of my favorite studios.   ND has neil.  epic has tim.   AC/haven has jade.   MG has kojima.  nintendo has miyamoto.   and obviously i could name more if i felt compelled to...

...but like who is the face of sucker punch? of bend?  of MM? of team asobi?  of obsidian or 343 or turn 10 or the various CoD studios?     

these are large teams of people where no one person is in "control".  i don't think these studios really need a "face" as the studio name itself is the recognizable consumer facing branding.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens