General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

What = PS then? Should be one state for each console

Ummm, Pennsylvania. 
And actually the distance between me and my girlfriend is about the distance from Reykjavik to Baghdad. 

Dr. Pezus

Ummm, Pennsylvania. 
And actually the distance between me and my girlfriend is about the distance from Reykjavik to Baghdad. 

Crazy. What is she doing in Alaska?

the-pi-guy

Crazy. What is she doing in Alaska?

She used to live in the same town as me, but she moved to Alaska, about a year ago. 
I don't know the exact reasons of why Alaska.

(Yikes, almost said where I live...)

Dr. Pezus

She used to live in the same town as me, but she moved to Alaska, about a year ago. 
I don't know the exact reasons of why Alaska.

(Yikes, almost said where I live...)

I'm not going to stalk you...

Did she move because her family was moving? And Alaska of all places. Jeez

the-pi-guy

I'm not going to stalk you...

Did she move because her family was moving? And Alaska of all places. Jeez

I'm not worried about you stalking me.  :)

Yeah, her immediate family moved there.

ethomaz

Yeah. :( the good news is that she will be staying in the guest room at my house for 10 days, so that'll be awesome.  :)

After that though she goes back to Alaska.

Ohhhh I imagined something like... that sucks but happens... the good side is that you can travel to Alaska :) (well I love to travel to places that I don't know).

Dr. Pezus

I hear Alaska is like Iceland, only colder and more American.

ethomaz

I'm not worried about you stalking me.  :)

Yeah, her immediate family moved there.

I think you need to be worried... Pezus is the best stalker I ever see (in the bad way).

ethomaz

I need to travel to some place with snow... I never saw snow... maybe Canada that is cheaper for me :D

Dr. Pezus

I think you need to be worried... Pezus is the best stalker I ever see (in the bad way).

You mean the good way, surely

Dr. Pezus

I need to travel to some place with snow... I never saw snow... maybe Canada that is cheaper for me :D

Let me spoil it for you: It is cold and it melts if you hold it with your hands!

Edit: Also, I like eating it. Tastes fresh

ethomaz

Let me spoil it for you: It is cold and it melts if you hold it with your hands!

Edit: Also, I like eating it. Tastes fresh

That's the problem... I don't have anything close to that here and I traveled to Mexico, Spain/Portugal and US on summer... so I need to fell it.

Xevross

That's the problem... I don't have anything close to that here and I traveled to Mexico, Spain/Portugal and US on summer... so I need to fell it.

Lol snow annoys me...

the-pi-guy

I hear Alaska is like Iceland, only colder and more American.

I wouldn't know.  :(

the-pi-guy

Snow is awesome sometimes. 
I like it most when it's almost melting, but not freezing cold.  Make a snowman... 

Go Up