General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Maybe I'm just biased but in the Champions League Neymar one of the few Barcelona players to show a good football...

It even surprised me because I never saw Messi so bad in the field.

Barca haven't had a good season. I'd say Neymar's been average for their standards this season. Certainly not as good a start as Bale has had.

ethomaz

Barca haven't had a good season. I'd say Neymar's been average for their standards this season. Certainly not as good a start as Bale has had.

I think Di Maria made an amazing season on Madrid... even Ronaldo wasn't playing his best but at least it was making goals... Bale was average.

Xevross

I think Di Maria made an amazing season on Madrid... even Ronaldo wasn't playing his best but at least it was making goals... Bale was average.

True that but Bale did better than Neymar...

Dr. Pezus

How old is Neymar anyway? Iirc, he is still very young so plenty of time to improve.

Xevross

How old is Neymar anyway? Iirc, he is still very young so plenty of time to improve.

22 and yes he has loads of time.

ethomaz

21 or 22 I guess.

Raven

Isn't the World Cup gaining more popularity in America now?

Not really. We only pay attention to the sport during its big events. The US actually seems to be taking less and less interest in mainstream sports compared to what it use to.

ethomaz

True that but Bale did better than Neymar...

True... just neither was impressive but they are young yet.

Sergio Ramos was decisive for Madrid this season too... he made the difference in the most important games.

Dr. Pezus

It's weird. I had a dream about a MK reveal and it looked brutal

the-pi-guy

It's weird. I had a dream about a MK reveal and it looked brutal

Yeah, it was pretty weird. 

Dr. Pezus

Yeah, it was pretty weird. 

Then I saw someone saying a MK reveal was coming this week

ethomaz

Riderz1337

Boooooo cross gen!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

:o

So, reveal this week?
Coming to PS360 in 2015...jesus christ. Drop them already

the-pi-guy

:o

So, reveal this week?
Coming to PS360 in 2015...jesus christ. Drop them already

I'd guess they are going to see quite a bit of support until 2016 or maybe even 2017. 

Go Up