General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Loiter squad, the guys from vgx, apparently are getting a show on adult swim. Woot!!!

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

UPlay is slow as fudge, which means I can't play any of my Ubisoft games...Wanted to play Trials but Ubisoft says NO

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

How do we have so many new members per day (and 214 total) and yet on the front page it says 34 members? All spammers?

Raven

How do we have so many new members per day (and 214 total) and yet on the front page it says 34 members? All spammers?

Legend's personalities.

Dr. Pezus

Sweden in only a few hours. Here we go! Can't wait to get some sun finally (it's currently around 20°C and sunny there, while here it's like 10°C and windy+rainy)

Legend

I haven't been sleeping the best. Was going to bed around two am but was waking up around 6 am.

Then last night I slept great. Went to bed at 1 but woke up at 11.

Raven

Sweden in only a few hours. Here we go! Can't wait to get some sun finally (it's currently around 20°C and sunny there, while here it's like 10°C and windy+rainy)

Gonna get those blindingly white buttcheeks some sun? :D

Dr. Pezus

Well, fudge. Something came up and I had to postpone it lol. Next week it is then.

Dr. Pezus

Gonna get those blindingly white buttcheeks some sun? :D

You telling me you let your buttcheeks enjoy the sun?

Legend

Well, fudge. Something came up and I had to postpone it lol. Next week it is then.

Ah shucks.

But next week is e3?

Dr. Pezus

Ah shucks.

But next week is e3?

yes, I'll follow it from Sweden.

This has to be one of the most comical days of my life. Too long a story to explain here though.

Legend

yes, I'll follow it from Sweden.

This has to be one of the most comical days of my life. Too long a story to explain here though.

Ooh make a thread about it hahaha.

Dr. Pezus

Ooh make a thread about it hahaha.

Nah, it wouldn't really be comical for all of you lol. This is just a series of unfortunate events in the span of a few hours.

Go Up