General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

Is that the TV you play your games on?

We have a 55 inch TV at my house, but the couch is far away from the TV and I hate playing on it. I prefer playing on my small one which is like 20 inches or something like that. I just prefer sitting close with a chair because I feel like I can see better and my reactions are quicker.

Yeap... I use this one for gaming... 51"... I didn't play too close... maybe two meters from TV but when I need concentration to be close to perfect in some level I get close.

Xevross

lol just went 30 and 4 playing cod ghosts... i barely have a positive kdr overall... 1.05 :P

COD is just full of kids and noobs. If you don't top the leaderboard every game you should be ashamed ;D

7H3

COD is just full of kids and noobs. If you don't top the leaderboard every game you should be ashamed ;D

I don't do what is required to do so... like have a crazy lag connection or spawn camp / trap... it also helps when people play as a group, the groups that I see doing the best run together and camp together
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Xevross

Camp? How dare you suggest such a thing? :P ... I've given up on cod now but I played best when my team iced off and left me to get all the kills ;D

7H3

Camp? How dare you suggest such a thing? :P ... I've given up on cod now but I played best when my team iced off and left me to get all the kills ;D

well that works well as long as the other team isn't organized... if the other team is organized usually the second person will shoot you after you kill their friend
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Xevross

well that works well as long as the other team isn't organized... if the other team is organized usually the second person will shoot you after you kill their friend

Not if you've got MLG skills 8)

Dr. Pezus

Aug 10, 2014, 02:57 PM Last Edit: Aug 10, 2014, 03:03 PM by Pezus

So you all leave one site to come here then go back to attack and annoy the usual members with petty crud like that.

I need to pm this shame to some people.

What are you talking about, carl? You don't get to tell me kowen didn't deserve that after what he said. Say shame and get shame on in return. It's fair play.
I was reading the sales thread and saw a link to his comment there and bumped the thread to not let the gold go to waste. It's not like I was actively waiting for a chance to annoy kowen. Heck, I would've bumped it regardless of who had posted it...

How is posting a funny gif doing "dirty work"? If I had been aware of it before Riderz posted it here I would've considered posted it since it was a good fit.

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Heard the most racist joke yesterday and still laughed like crazy. I am a horrible person

Riderz1337

Heard the most racist joke yesterday and still laughed like crazy. I am a horrible person

What was it?
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Xevross

Well we all knew that anyway.

Dr. Pezus

Riderz1337

I'm not sure I want to share it lol.

PM? You can't just tease a joke like that and then NOT share it. Come on son...
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

ethomaz

Go Up