General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Got paid today. It's already a great day

Riderz1337

Nice Pie I have my first day of work today too...It's at No Frills which is basically a grocery store here in Toronto
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Xevross

Gratz on works and moneys guys. Bout to go have some roast chicken at my Spanish step mum's auntie's flat. Such close relations.

Dr. Pezus

Gratz on works and moneys guys. Bout to go have some roast chicken at my Spanish step mum's auntie's flat. Such close relations.

Lol.

Legend

Dr. Pezus

No. Sounds interesting though.

Watch it last weekend. Had never heard about it. It's just an indie film that takes place in one location but it what it is about is really interesting and makes you think.

the-pi-guy

This'll happen someday.  No not really, I'm not that mean.  I still thought it today. 

*Looking at the electronics*
Guy:  "Need some help sir?"
Me:  "You need more help than I do." or some variance of that. 

Riderz1337

Finished first day of work as a Grocery Clerk.

I worked 2 PM to 10 PM (8 hours). Pretty tiring but it wasn't too difficult.

I had to keep asking this one guy what I was supposed to stock because he had the list and he was supposed to train me. I feel like it would have been a bit better if I had my own list though cause it was weird bothering him all the time to ask him what I needed to stock, because he then had to stop what he was doing to help me. I think it's just going to be like this for 3 weeks though cause the manager said 3 weeks is my training period.

Last hour was pretty chill...Pretty much no one at the store and all you do is walk around organizing all the things that the customers left in random places.

the-pi-guy

Nice Pie I have my first day of work today too...It's at No Frills which is basically a grocery store here in Toronto

Congrats!!! 

Finished first day of work as a Grocery Clerk.

I worked 2 PM to 10 PM (8 hours). Pretty tiring but it wasn't too difficult.

I had to keep asking this one guy what I was supposed to stock because he had the list and he was supposed to train me. I feel like it would have been a bit better if I had my own list though cause it was weird bothering him all the time to ask him what I needed to stock, because he then had to stop what he was doing to help me. I think it's just going to be like this for 3 weeks though cause the manager said 3 weeks is my training period.

Last hour was pretty chill...Pretty much no one at the store and all you do is walk around organizing all the things that the customers left in random places.

Ahh, you must've like just gotten home then. 

Riderz1337

Dr. Pezus

7H3

About to go to the zoo and later I am dj'ing a wedding... busy day
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Riderz1337

About to go to the zoo and later I am dj'ing a wedding... busy day

Play this song that just came out lol

MUGEN

Dr. Pezus

Hey, MUGEN is here again! Where do you live now then?

Go Up