General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

Lol, the sales haven't been that appealing for me so far.

They have for me. 4 games down. Granted, I've only spent about $15 but that's still 4 games!

Selling lots of items from my inventory now. I can get almost $8 from that.

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

7H3

1:
I'm very disappointed in how Marvelous Interactive is utilizing the Harvest Moon series.  6 DS games, 3 3DS games.  I feel that is far too much.  Mostly because they are pretty much ignoring other platforms.  It makes sense for them to do that, but I don't like it. 

2: 
I'm very worried about LittleBigPlanet 3.  The usage of new characters that do different things could divide the gameplay.  I hope it doesn't become a necessity for 4 players.  Multiplayer is nice, but it isn't something I want to use all the time. 

3:
I think for the best PM experience (used with the Move controllers) would be to dedicate most of the buttons to leg movements.  The back button, I guess feels incredibly natural for grabbing, so I'd use that for grabbing, and perhaps the trigger button for pressing some buttons. 
But then all the other buttons, will be used for walking, running, etc, leg movements... 

@2 I suspect they'll have sections for 2/4 players like they did in LBP2 or when playing solo have access to each character and have to switch
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

the-pi-guy

@2 I suspect they'll have sections for 2/4 players like they did in LBP2 or when playing solo have access to each character and have to switch

I hope so. 

Xevross

I hope so.

They confirmed you can switch between all the characters at any time, even in multiplayer. This means  you could have 4 sackboys or 2 oddsocks and 2 swooops etc.

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

I just did some number stuff because I'm bored.... I looked at average sales for the full year and sales up to the start of June. I worked out what proportion of sales were before June and then extrapolated PS4 numbers to estimate the full year. The range was 11.5-13.3m with an average of 12.1m. Therefore, I predict PS4 will sell 12.1m this year which is amazing for a first full year and bodes well if it has the legs.

the-pi-guy

My thought is that MS's E3 needed better music.  That's why it wasn't very good. 
Sure, we already knew about the games coming.  But we knew about Bloodborne too, and that trailer had me stunned. 
Okay, really though, I think it was about their trailers and... music. 

Dr. Pezus

It was just too monotonous imo. I like a few minutes of talking...

Xevross

7H3

It was just too monotonous imo. I like a few minutes of talking...

same here... I wanted MS to talk about indie development, and every xbox being a dev kit, and a bit about multimedia stuff as well... Of course I wanted to know about games, but I like to know about that other stuff as well
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

the-pi-guy

Go Up