I Write it in a text editor.

darkknightkryta

I Like php.

I Write it in a text editor.
I forgot to mention sql.

Legend

I forgot to mention sql.
I Like sql.

THe forum software handles the integration part so I can't help with that, but I do a lot of queries myself.

the-pi-guy

Legend

the-pi-guy

I really don't like those brackets though.  

If coding doesn't work, apply algorithms.  
If algorithms don't work, make some code.  
If you're dealing with the halting problem, you're dead.  

darkknightkryta

I Like sql.

THe forum software handles the integration part so I can't help with that, but I do a lot of queries myself.
I was introduced into a web based teaching tool.  It lays out units and lessons as if they were RPG battles.  So you complete a lesson, you gain experience.  I wanted to program my own.  Which is why I think I need to learn php and SQL.

Legend

I was introduced into a web based teaching tool.  It lays out units and lessons as if they were RPG battles.  So you complete a lesson, you gain experience.  I wanted to program my own.  Which is why I think I need to learn php and SQL.
Making the lessons may be harder but overall sounds easy. Php and sql would be perfect for that.

darkknightkryta

Making the lessons may be harder but overall sounds easy. Php and sql would be perfect for that.
I have the lessons done.  It's more of creating a way to upload the files, create a "user" in SQL with specific data, creating a json or xml generator to use to create webpages, etc.

Legend

I have the lessons done.  It's more of creating a way to upload the files, create a "user" in SQL with specific data, creating a json or xml generator to use to create webpages, etc.
PHp creates webpages directly? Use echo.

the-pi-guy

I messed up my search engine.  :P
Breaks if you try searching a word that isn't in any of the documents. 
Would have been nice if I tried that before turning it in....

DerNebel

Any of you guys know ABAP?

Legend

Any of you guys know ABAP?
Nope. Never heard of it even.

Are you needing to learn it?

Go Up