PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DerNebel

I'm going to cautiously predict that Sony is planning another State of Play before next weeks Game Awards...

Legend

I'm going to cautiously predict that Sony is planning another State of Play before next weeks Game Awards...
I really hope you are wrong. PSX was great and I'd rather believe it was axed due to a lack of content, not a transition to States of Play.

DerNebel

I really hope you are wrong. PSX was great and I'd rather believe it was axed due to a lack of content, not a transition to States of Play.
Don't think there's necessarily a connection there, I think they've realized that their consumer base has ridiculously high expectations whenever they hold a live event, so they are looking to only have them when they can really knock it out of the park. Not like people don't have some unrealistic expectations for State of Plays either, but I think Sony still has some news they want to get out this year and maybe they want to do that on their terms instead of using something like the TGA's.

Anyways I'm not entirely pulling this out of thin air. RE3 Remake was leaked on PSN today and ZhugeEx made this twitter post:

And who has had RE marketing in recent years and could potentially whip out an event spontaneously like that? Sony.

Also the official Playstation Youtube channel has updated the State of Play playlist yesterday for some reason. Maybe added some videos that aren't public yet?

https://www.youtube.com/user/PlayStation/playlists

Not to long ago we also had a Dreams release date "leak" from some retailer, who tweeted it would release next February, plus the game got rated in Australia. This might be nothing but I imagine an announcement for that is imminent as well.

Plus I honestly don't think that they'd go the entire year without showing anything new on Ghost of Tsushima, but maybe that's just my optimism.

Xevross

Finally getting around to playing Titanfall 2 thanks to PS+, very excited for it!

BananaKing

Finally getting around to playing Titanfall 2 thanks to PS+, very excited for it!
It's a pretty good game. Single player is a lot of fun. Multiplayer is great

nnodley

yep singleplayer was great in titanfall 2

Legend

the-pi-guy

Dec 04, 2019, 04:58 PM Last Edit: Dec 04, 2019, 06:10 PM by the-pi-guy
It's a pretty good game. Single player is a lot of fun. Multiplayer is great
yep singleplayer was great in titanfall 2
Eh it was ok.
Code: [Select]

Great  _________
                         /.         \
                       /.             \
         Pretty good /.              \
                                        \
                                     Ok \
                                            -----------

What a roller coaster

Dr. Pezus

Code: [Select]

Great  _________
                         /.         \
                       /.             \
         Pretty good /.              \
                                        \
                                     Ok \
                                            -----------

What a roller coaster
Just what I expect to read from Xev when he starts playing lol.

Xevross

Just what I expect to read from Xev when he starts playing lol.
Well so far I've gone through the pretty good to great bit.

DerNebel

Dreams EA will not be purchasable anymore after December 7th and Geoff Keighley has stated that RE3 will not appear at the TGA's...

Evidence continues to trickle in...

Xevross

Dreams EA will not be purchasable anymore after December 7th and Geoff Keighley has stated that RE3 will not appear at the TGA's...

Evidence continues to trickle in...
Of what?

Legend

Xevross

He thinks a state of play is happening.
Hmm could be. Dreams release date hasn't been officially announced yet, and we know RE3 is being announced before TGA.

DerNebel

And another playlist for a certain game has just been updated yesterday even though no new video has been released.... at least not publicly yet

https://www.youtube.com/user/PlayStation/playlists

Am I nuts and maybe just imagining things? Potentially....

Go Up