Vizioneck Halloween T.V. Thread

Started by darkknightkryta, Oct 15, 2014, 02:57 AM

previous topic - next topic

Best Halloween Show/Movie

Linked Events

Go Down

darkknightkryta

I watched Friday the 13th for the first time ever last night.  Mind you, I was on my phone for a lot of it, but I enjoyed it.  Like, it's hard to put in to words, but it felt real.  It didn't feel like a movie.  I mean, it was a bit cheesy and it wasn't scary until near the end, but it wasn't excessive.  Versus movies made today which go overboard with everything.  I mean, I'm watching Halloween 3 on AMC right now and it's so goofy.  The music is loud and annoying.  Contrast to the first Halloween.  Same thing, that movie felt real, it felt like some crazy psycho was let lose.  Nothing was excessive.

Anyways, I had no idea Jason wasn't real and it was his mom O_O (Ending was ambiguous and kinda took me out of it.)

Legend

I watched renfield. Was ok, pretty much all I can say about it.

Good friday the 13th movie though. Vampires and lots of blood.

Dr. Pezus

Does The Fall of the House of Usher count?

Legend

Does The Fall of the House of Usher count?
I saw the ads for it. Any good?

Barbarian was a fun friday 13th movie for me.

Dr. Pezus

I saw the ads for it. Any good?

Barbarian was a fun friday 13th movie for me.
Haven't finished but it's alright so far.

Legend

Watching beetleguesse

Legend

Watched Scream 6. Don't remember which scream I last watched so it was a bit confusing trying to figure out what was backstory for this film and what was just a recap of previous films.

Was fun though. Had a lot of unexpected stuff early on.

darkknightkryta

I was hoping Jujutsu Kaisen was going to be way more scary, but then they cut all the horror stuff out and went full shonen.  I wasted 20 episodes of ime :(.  I watched episode 2 of season 4 of Stranger Things.  Today I had the first 6 episodes of Treehouse of Horror playing.

Legend

Stranger things is fun.

Meanwhile I forgot how bad Army of darkness is. I watched it years ago as a kid and only remembered the fun parts. I've never seen Evil Dead so I tried watching Evil Dead 2 as well (first wasn't free) and I turned it off after a few minutes.

Go Up