2019 is past the half way point. What is your goty so far?

Started by Legend, Jul 25, 2019, 08:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

the-pi-guy

KH3.

Not because I loved it, but because it's been the only 2019 game I've played....  

All I can think while playing it, is how I'd much rather play the first two games...  

Legend

KH3.

Not because I loved it, but because it's been the only 2019 game I've played....  

All I can think while playing it, is how I'd much rather play the first two games...  
That's not good! I need to play it still.

BananaKing

I have yet to play a 2019 game, and dont think I will anytime soon anyways.

Xevross

Yeah I haven't played much from 2019. Guess it's CTR for me so far.

Dr. Pezus

Nothing played from 2019

nnodley

Days Gone so far

Xevross

I have yet to play a 2019 game I think...
KH3.

I have yet to play a 2019 game, and dont think I will anytime soon anyways.
Nothing played from 2019
And y'all wonder why we don't talk much on this forum. Nobody's playing new games ;D

Legend

And y'all wonder why we don't talk much on this forum. Nobody's playing new games ;D
I don't even play old games  :P

BananaKing

Its just cheaper to play older games. Much cheaper. Plus with the time allocated to me to play games, I cant keep up  

I've played God of War, then Horizon frozen wilds, and then Spiderman. All I got on cheap and price cuts. All amazing games. So I'd rather wait a bit and play 3 games for less than the price of one. Now i have borderlands and Detroit. Both from plus

darkknightkryta

I t have played nothing from this year.  Games suck...

BananaKing

Honestly besides days gone there is nothing I'm very excited for this year

Doom is awesome. But a lot... A LOT of my hype died when they announced no traditional multiplayer for the title. I'll get it for cheap.

Death Stranding... idk the gameplay loop seems... idk... not my type. Still I am certainly going to keep an eye out on it

But last year was so much better. RDR2 and GoW were both GOTG quality. Spiderman was amazing. Detroit Is on my list. There is even AC odyssey for me to yet to play.

Skull and bones being pushed into next year (if it releases at all), TLou2 and cyberpunk being 2020 titles, and watch dog legion looking fudgy amazing looks like 2020 will  be a much better year and ps4 having an amazing send off year (like the ps4 did)

Legend

Honestly besides days gone there is nothing I'm very excited for this year

Doom is awesome. But a lot... A LOT of my hype died when they announced no traditional multiplayer for the title. I'll get it for cheap.

Death Stranding... idk the gameplay loop seems... idk... not my type. Still I am certainly going to keep an eye out on it

But last year was so much better. RDR2 and GoW were both GOTG quality. Spiderman was amazing. Detroit Is on my list. There is even AC odyssey for me to yet to play.

Skull and bones being pushed into next year (if it releases at all), TLou2 and cyberpunk being 2020 titles, and watch dog legion looking fudgy amazing looks like 2020 will  be a much better year and ps4 having an amazing send off year (like the ps4 did)
Death Stranding will probably be my goty once it comes out. I'm so hyped for that.

2020 should have some good first half games too.

Also does no one play apex legends? That could count.