PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

How?
Just showing up to the game floor  8) . Maybe they announce a game over twitter. Really two games announcements this week and they'll beat MS. And it's a joke.  ???

Kerotan

Just showing up to the game floor  8) . Maybe they announce a game over twitter. Really two games announcements this week and they'll beat MS. And it's a joke.  ???
Square Enix will win it for them :P

How many hours until their conference?  Can't find it anywhere..

Legend

Square Enix will win it for them :P

How many hours until their conference?  Can't find it anywhere..
I don't think they have a conference.

The new FF15 trailer is releasing in 11 hours.

Aura7541

How?
Announcement of Final Fantasy XII: International Zodiac Job System Remaster for PS4 (and likely PC) :P

Legend

Announcement of Final Fantasy XII: International Zodiac Job System Remaster for PS4 (and likely PC) :P
Haha is that a real thing or are you joking?

Aura7541

Haha is that a real thing or are you joking?
The remaster or the subtitle? The prospects for a FFXII Remaster are hinted at, but not confirmed. The subtitle is real, I kid you not.

Legend

The remaster or the subtitle? The prospects for a FFXII Remaster are hinted at, but not confirmed. The subtitle is real, I kid you not.
Haha that's hilarious. Crazy name.

Aura7541

Dr. Pezus

Aura7541

Dr. Pezus

Kerotan

Looks like the Playstation platforms are getting an Attack on Titan game :D
In Japan alone this will sell over 500k. Big announcement for Sony Japan that.  
The titles just keep on coming.  as I keep saying now all they need is some monster hunter spin offs and possibly yokai watch!  Something like dragon quest heroes or the Multiplatform situation with DQ11.

Kerotan

P S4 at 19k,  up week on week and massively up YOY. Yeah with the number of heavy hitters to come it will be absolutely fine.  

It will pass out the Wii U next year and won't look back. Ethomaz you are ruffling many feathers over on gaf. The media create thread there is quickly turning into an anti Sony cess pit.  

The reality of the ps4 beasting in Japan will finally hit them next year when the real system sellers begin.  

MGS5, Persona 5 and star ocean 5 are just a taste of what's to come!

And one major thing people forget. In 2 years when PS3 stops getting versions of new releases,  PS4 will get an even bigger boost.  

"the best is yet to come"

Aura7541

Looks like I'm the dude that posts Japanese games news here :P

Anyways, Omega Force has confirmed that it is making an Attack on Titan game for the PS4, PS3, and PSV. It will launch in North America, Europe, and Japan in 2016.

Teaser trailer:

Kerotan

Speaking of Japanese news Sony will from now on publish COD in Japan.  it will be a Playstation exclusive.  

Considering the high numbers COD now does and the popularity of black ops 2, this has a chance to hit a million.  750k minimum.  pretty big game for SCEJ.

Go Up