Nintendo Direct and Treehouse E3 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Legend, Jun 11, 2019, 02:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

Animal Crossing time on treehouse

Xevross

Confirmed that you start off with nothing and build a town from scratch, rather than walking into a village and only building your own home like in previous games. Could be really cool

Xevross

Link's Awakening looks fantastic. Dungeon maker feature looks great in particular.

Legend

Link's Awakening looks fantastic. Dungeon maker feature looks great in particular.
What really is the fun in that? I had the stream at 2X speed to catch up but the only interesting thing I heard was sharing dungeons with friends.

Xevross

What really is the fun in that? I had the stream at 2X speed to catch up but the only interesting thing I heard was sharing dungeons with friends.
Just seems like a fun feature to add plenty more content, I'm always in for time trials against your friends/ online anyway.

Xevross

Astral Chain on now!

Xevross

Hot dang this game is a lot deeper than I expected, full on police investigation going on here!

Dr. Pezus

When does Zelda 2 come out? Also, did not not announce any new switch models?  ::)

That Zelda remake looks pretty great

Dr. Pezus

Holy shame witcher 3 to switch!

Cute Pikachu

Honestly all the games look pretty good. Looks like Nintendo about to hit a good stretch.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Dr. Pezus

A bit of a lull after the witcher 3 with many minor/not that interesting games

Legend

https://www.resetera.com/threads/offical-the-witcher-3-on-the-switch-will-run-at-540p-in-handheld-mode-and-720p-docked-with-dynamic-resolution-enabled.122655/unread

Looked like a big downgrade. When docked, it shows the switch really is lacking in power and will have issues next gen.

As a portable, I was amazed they got the game looking so good! Witcher 3 on the go would be amazing for the non story parts of the game.

Xevross

When does Zelda 2 come out? Also, did not not announce any new switch models?  ::)

That Zelda remake looks pretty great
No release date and no new models talked about. No point talking about new models until they're close to launch, you'll just hurt sales of the current model.

Witcher 3 is a very meh announcement for me. Who hasn't played that yet? And is it a game you really wanna play on the go, especially with much worse graphics? A lot of Switch ports seem great to me but TW3 is a weird one, can't see it doing that well.

Xevross

Astral Chain on again and it looks amazing, on the verge of pre-ordering this one. Fire Emblem Heroes almost sold me on a preorder earlier as well. Nintendo are really killing this e3.

Go Up