Go Down

Xevross

Pretty much lines up with what we already knew. I would estimate roughly:

PS5 ~400-450k
Switch ~250-300k
XBS ~200-250k
Others ~50-100k

Xevross

As expected the game sales are linked very strongly to PS5 sales and it will continue to sell a lot thanks to this, but pretty much only due to bundles. The funny part is that it seems the main effect of these bundles was to change the game that everyone gets with PS5s away from one Insomniac game to another (Spidey MM to R&C)

kitler53

As expected the game sales are linked very strongly to PS5 sales and it will continue to sell a lot thanks to this, but pretty much only due to bundles. The funny part is that it seems the main effect of these bundles was to change the game that everyone gets with PS5s away from one Insomniac game to another (Spidey MM to R&C)
you can't really expect high game sales on a game that is bundled with most ps5 though can you?   you say this like R&C is a failure but how the crud is it supposed to get sales next week when it sold through to like 60% of ps5 owners?!?

oh noes,.  wii sports is selling like shot outside of bundles....

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

kitler53

very nice!  can't wait for them to announced MS purchased them...

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Legend

BananaKing

RDR2 sales are amazing. 38 million is absolutely crazy. Can it eventually reach 50 million?

150 for GTA5 is just bonkers.

IsaacFerguson

Aug 03, 2021, 02:42 PM Last Edit: Aug 04, 2021, 04:59 PM by IsaacFerguson
At the moment, new world is top 1 in sells at steam!!

Legend

At the moment, new world is top 1 in sells at steam
I've enjoyed following its development. If I wasn't so cheap I'd be one of those sales.

the-pi-guy

Bluepoint and PlayStation have worked closely together for years, but the news comes after the studio's latest successful release, as Sony confirmed Demon's Souls has sold more than 1.4 million copies since release.
PlayStation Officially Acquires Bluepoint Games, Next Game Planned to Be an Original, Not a Remake - IGN

Legend

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Go Up