PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Riderz1337

Why don't we use Axon for the event? Plus we can also use it for E3
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

DD_Bwest

ethomaz

I just bought transistor... watched a video review from polygon and decided to get it... lol I was on the fence and thought it looked cool and the review was very positive about the game... checked the score after I made the purchase; Polygon gave it an 8.5 which is a really high score according to them.

I will buy it after finish Child of Light and inFAMOUS... I just need to stop to play Warframe (the ingame clock shows 150 hours).

Legend

Why don't we use Axon for the event? Plus we can also use it for E3

For the sake of the forum, I think it's best to have all comments here.

But, an irc would be nice. Not in time for today, but maybe before e3 we could integrate axon or whatever. So we post and talkon axon, but the posts are automatically generated into a forum thread as well.

Yes?

Riderz1337

Founder/CTO of Ready at Dawn
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

DD_Bwest

so my current theory, with this whole RAD didnt know.   This is all information that was supposed to come up tuesday, but got moved up without RAD knowing that.  its probably a late decision to pull it away from the day watchdogs comes out.  so while they were aware of the trailer and all the other info,  it happening today is a surprise for them.

edit: or maybe they dont know..  pessino just tweeted he doesnt know whats being shown today

ethomaz

Yeap... seems like they give Sony a lot of material to Tuesday but Sony will show something today and the previews embargo will ended too.

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

I just bought transistor... watched a video review from polygon and decided to get it... lol I was on the fence and thought it looked cool and the review was very positive about the game... checked the score after I made the purchase; Polygon gave it an 8.5 which is a really high score according to them.

I've been listening to the soundtrack and it's very good

Dr. Pezus

Founder/CTO of Ready at Dawn

But RAD didn't know :S

ethomaz

The Eurogamer guys is saying now that there is no preview today :( he made a mistake.

Dr. Pezus

The Eurogamer guys is saying now that there is no preview today :( he made a mistake.

Eh?
But Sony will have the stream

ethomaz

DD_Bwest

why do people get so confused about timezones,  its dead simple to google lol

Go Up