PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BananaKing

^^ the guy either doesnt get it or just wants him to flat out say the PS4 is more powerful than xb1.

Dr. Pezus

Riderz1337

I hope they release some official PS4 Far Cry 4 bundle in Canada. And hopefully they give a good price on it.

That's the only way I'll jump on the PS4 bandwagon this year. I'm REALLY looking forward to Far Cry 4. I know it comes out on PS3 but eff that last gen shame.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

Or maybe he just thinks PES doesn't look that good and should be 1080p 60fps on both?

ethomaz

Or maybe he just thinks PES doesn't look that good and should be 1080p 60fps on both?

The dev saying his new game didn't look good?

Legend

Well you are just weird because he looks just the same to me. You might fit in this neogaf thread of all the people who don't like it.   :-p   http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=902504

Plus it doesn't help there is a massive reflection of ND's studio in it!

I absolutely hate when devs change character designs. For a reboot sure, but for a sequel/remaster? F no!

So sad that they changed Elena's face for the third game. I actually prefer the design in 3, but it just destroys everything from the previous games. It's just as bad as when an role is recast for a sequel.

I absolutely love ND, but I have zero faith in them keeping the characters the same. Age them a bit? Sure. Give them plastic surgery and new bone structure? Yuck. Again though yeah hopefully it's just the angle and reflections making him look off.

Legend

ethomaz

Seems like MS started to act.

the-pi-guy

I absolutely hate when devs change character designs. For a reboot sure, but for a sequel/remaster? F no!

So sad that they changed Elena's face for the third game. I actually prefer the design in 3, but it just destroys everything from the previous games. It's just as bad as when an role is recast for a sequel.

I absolutely love ND, but I have zero faith in them keeping the characters the same. Age them a bit? Sure. Give them plastic surgery and new bone structure? Yuck. Again though yeah hopefully it's just the angle and reflections making him look off.

Yeah, I can agree with you there. 

Personally, the models for Elena, Chloe were my favorite in U2, while Nathan in U3 was my favorite.  Just by a little bit though. 

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Anyone with a EU account that didn't get invited to the Bloodborne Alpha want a code??

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

ethomaz

Anyone with a EU account that didn't get invited to the Bloodborne Alpha want a code??

Did you get one? So jealous... sad my account is US.

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Did you get one? So jealous... sad my account is US.

Yes. I will unfortunately not be near my PS4 exactly when the alpha is ongoing

Go Up