IGN and scott rohde toy with our emotions..

Started by DD_Bwest, Jun 08, 2014, 05:39 AM

previous topic - next topic

DD_Bwest

in other news,  Scott rhode laughs about internet rumors while he eats, we are just pawns to him

ethomaz

You can't spell IGNorance without IGN :P

BananaKing

hahahaha riderz reaction was amazing. priceless. thank you ign for being a mockery of what journalist should be.

Dr. Pezus

Lol definition of trolling

Xevross

Its all a publicity stunt, they're just building the interest and hype ;). It looks like its working as well...

Raven

It would have been even better if no one from Sony said anything, let the rumor get treated as credible, and then BAM! Opens E3 with The Last Guardian.

ethomaz

Shu.

And the NG guy which IGN created a "news" about the the layoffs due him lol.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I never believed it for a second.

ethomaz

The only issue I have with this "news" was that IGN posted like a FACT and not a RUMOR.

This is a summary of what happened copied from GAF.

1 - IGN publishes an article saying that TLG is OFFICIALLY cancelled and citing "internal sources" in the article
2 - IGN updates the title, removing the "officially" from it
3 - Scott Rohde (PlayStation Software Product Development Head for Sony Worldwide Studios America) replies to IGN on twitter stating that TLG has NOT been cancelled.
4 - IGN waits way too long to update the article
5 - IGN updates it but not the title
6 - IGN updates the title with "TLG may be cancelled" and says that one source states that it's cancelled and "anothers" state it's not ("anothers" refers to Scott Rohde)

Mmm_fish_tacos

Ign trying to start shame before e3.

Raven

Colin Moriarty is quickly becoming someone I'd like to see get hit by a bus. Not die or anything. Just get iced up so he can't work for awhile.

Riderz1337

Colin Moriarty is quickly becoming someone I'd like to see get hit by a bus. Not die or anything. Just get iced up so he can't work for awhile.

Why? He's not the one that wrote it.

If I was to guess, he was the one who was the most pissed at this announcement. If you listen to Podcast Beyond, you'd know that for the past like 3-4 years he's been predicting Last Guardian would be at E3 (He predicted it this year as well). The dude is really anticipating the game.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Riderz1337

The only issue I have with this "news" was that IGN posted like a FACT and not a RUMOR.

This is a summary of what happened copied from GAF.

The IGN article still says "May be cancelled"

What the fudge is wrong with IGN. These guys have the most click bait article title.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Raven

Why? He's not the one that wrote it.

If I was to guess, he was the one who was the most pissed at this announcement. If you listen to Podcast Beyond, you'd know that for the past like 3-4 years he's been predicting Last Guardian would be at E3 (He predicted it this year as well). The dude is really anticipating the game.

He was a part of what happened. He tweeted that it was cancelled based on their article about their battleship "sources".

Xevross

Thats a bit...harsh

Go Up