PlayStation E3 hype/news/leaks/rumor/bananaman/ethomaz/bananaman thread

Started by the-pi-guy, May 26, 2014, 04:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

feihung

Not long to go to E3. Really hoping Sony brings the goods though. I reckon they will rise a new big fw update with mp3 support on the day and other bits before moving on to games. Wasn't there an article about a new ps4 model to a while ago (not new design but just the usual chip shrinking)?

Game wise I really hope they show another AAA game that will release for holiday 2014 or they will be screwed.

BananaKing

Honestly I can not stand thuway anymore.  He always seems to just spout random crud.  Shinobi definitely has contacts but is limited.  At least tidux is in the industry and is the most likely to have most of the info about sony's E3.

Tidux's reliability for me all stands on TitanFall PS4. lets see if he is true or not.  he got a lot of things wrong  on the PS4 firmware update stuff, so as of now i believe him as much as i believe thuway. which nothing at all.

BananaKing

I was just kidding but COOL... sad banana is not posting here like he posted in VGC.
Ohhhh this one was good ;)

PS. I will try to make some good things here in the next weeks... maybe after E3.

VGC is simply more active, so i post there more. also, users on here are on at night, when i am not.

BananaKing

Not long to go to E3. Really hoping Sony brings the goods though. I reckon they will rise a new big fw update with mp3 support on the day and other bits before moving on to games. Wasn't there an article about a new ps4 model to a while ago (not new design but just the usual chip shrinking)?

Game wise I really hope they show another AAA game that will release for holiday 2014 or they will be screwed.

They most likely wont.

Raven

Tidux's reliability for me all stands on TitanFall PS4. lets see if he is true or not.  he got a lot of things wrong  on the PS4 firmware update stuff, so as of now i believe him as much as i believe thuway. which nothing at all.

I'm not going to hold him to that because I'm pretty sure he jumped to a conclusion because he found out Respawn had a PS4 version of Titanfall running internally. That's not surprising that they'd do that but I think he just got too excited and wanted to drop a bomb.

BananaKing

I'm not going to hold him to that because I'm pretty sure he jumped to a conclusion because he found out Respawn had a PS4 version of Titanfall running internally. That's not surprising that they'd do that but I think he just got too excited and wanted to drop a bomb.

and thats a problem. if he jumps to conclusions all the times he can never be reliable

Raven

and thats a problem. if he jumps to conclusions all the times he can never be reliable

It would be different if he hadn't proven himself at all. He has. We already know that he knows things. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. He's still more reliable than Thuway.

BananaKing

It would be different if he hadn't proven himself at all. He has. We already know that he knows things. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. He's still more reliable than Thuway.

my saggy two natural pines are more reliable than thuway. still, im waiting to see if TF does come to PS4 or not, if it does, then ill take tidux's word into consideration, if he doesnt, then i certainly will doubt everything he says.
so far only two "insiders" i would believe are famous shinobi. demonnight and verrendous or what ever his name is dont say much anyways.

Raven

my saggy two natural pines are more reliable than thuway. still, im waiting to see if TF does come to PS4 or not, if it does, then ill take tidux's word into consideration, if he doesnt, then i certainly will doubt everything he says.
so far only two "insiders" i would believe are famous shinobi. demonnight and verrendous or what ever his name is dont say much anyways.

I'm pretty sure Famous has burned a couple bridges. He has been much less forthcoming with information though that could also be caution considering how bad he screwed up last time.

I'll take Tidux's word if Sony's E3 Press Conference is awesome like he claims. That doesn't have to include Titanfall because he never said when it was going to be announced so for all we know that could happen some time later. E3 is a definite.

By the way, your saggy two natural pines are amazing.

ethomaz

VGC is simply more active, so i post there more. also, users on here are on at night, when i am not.

I understood ;) but the forum activity there seem a bit low too.

BananaKing

I'm pretty sure Famous has burned a couple bridges. He has been much less forthcoming with information though that could also be caution considering how bad he screwed up last time.

I'll take Tidux's word if Sony's E3 Press Conference is awesome like he claims. That doesn't have to include Titanfall because he never said when it was going to be announced so for all we know that could happen some time later. E3 is a definite.

By the way, your saggy two natural pines are amazing.

im not expecting TF to be at E3. but to be announced this year, yeah i know, im patient with tidux :-P

honestly, after seeing those concept art, if GG's new IP has that art style and thats its concept art, im happy, that it, thats enough for me. it was that good!

and which one do you like more, the saggy right one or the really saggy left one that keeps brushing against my knee?

BananaKing

I understood ;) but the forum activity there seem a bit low too.

more active than here :-P also you got some amazing users on there that are just so ....... fun.. yeah thats the word... fun!!

ethomaz

I'm now definitively all fired up for Sony E3.

After the Sony move today I'm sure they will shows MEGATONs.

Dr. Pezus

more active than here :-P also you got some amazing users on there that are just so ....... fun.. yeah thats the word... fun!!

Well, fudge you, son. You have 170 posts and you complain about activity?!? We create the activity. It doesn't just magically happen.

Legend

Well, fudge you, son. You have 170 posts and you complain about activity?!? We create the activity. It doesn't just magically happen.

More users, not just more posts.

Go Up