XBOX COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Slayer, Sep 05, 2014, 02:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kerotan

Seece's last ever post on chertz.

"XB1 2016 Scalebound, Quantum Break, ReCore, Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, Crackdown 3 and Sea of Thieves baby".

No wonder he disappeared. Been a rough gen for our xbox cousins.

Xevross

Seece's last ever post on chertz.

"XB1 2016 Scalebound, Quantum Break, ReCore, Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, Crackdown 3 and Sea of Thieves baby".

No wonder he disappeared. Been a rough gen for our xbox cousins.
What's the point in posts like these?

Kerotan

What's the point in posts like these?
Well the point is the year 2016 and its amazing line up didn't line up as planned. Far from it in fact. But why did I post it? Well we all know seece here and i found it funny that was his last post before he pulled a houdini.

Xevross

Well the point is the year 2016 and its amazing line up didn't line up as planned. Far from it in fact. But why did I post it? Well we all know seece here and i found it funny that was his last post before he pulled a houdini.
I have no idea who he is. If I still cared about people on chartz I would post there.

Kerotan

I have no idea who he is. If I still cared about people on chartz I would post there.
That's great to hear

the-pi-guy

Xevross

the-pi-guy

TLDR?
It's basically that Age of Empires 4 isn't going to come out until 2024 at the earliest, because it takes 2 years to remaster a 20 year old game, and AoE 4 won't come out until AoE 3 remastered comes out.  

There is so much worrying about AoE 4, that the guy is calling it shady that MS announced it so early.  

Xevross

It's basically that Age of Empires 4 isn't going to come out until 2024 at the earliest, because it takes 2 years to remaster a 20 year old game, and AoE 4 won't come out until AoE 3 remastered comes out.  

There is so much worrying about AoE 4, that the guy is calling it shady that MS announced it so early.  
That's some of the strangest logic I've ever seen.

the-pi-guy

That's some of the strangest logic I've ever seen.
The OP there literally thinks the devs aren't even starting on the game yet, because the two remasters need to be released and have time to sell first.  

Legend

Legend

Despite how bad it is in crackdown, the cloud used in the early demos is legit. It's odd how so many people think it was fake back then instead of just being too expensive to run.

Legend

Legend

Aug 20, 2019, 04:38 AM Last Edit: Aug 20, 2019, 04:42 AM by Legend

Gosh darnit another stupid trailer. I've all but given up on this game. The reveal trailer was amazing and sold a completely different experience. That trailer made me so hyped for the game but now it just looks generic as ever.

darkknightkryta

Gosh darnit another stupid trailer. I've all but given up on this game. The reveal trailer was amazing and sold a completely different experience. That trailer made me so hyped for the game but now it just looks generic as ever.
I'm starting to think the game industry would benefit from story boarding gameplay.  I've seen too many new games just change on whims.

Go Up