PC Community Thread

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 31, 2014, 02:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

I have civ 5, minecraft, the forest, antichamber, and kerbal space program.

Civ 5 is my favourite pc game! I have a truck load of games on steam too.

7H3

my younger brother had an internship with fireaxis while they were making that game
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

the-pi-guy

I am stunned by how good Tomb Raider looks.  I only played on a SDTV, so my higher resolution monitor makes a huge difference.  :)

Dr. Pezus

I am stunned by how good Tomb Raider looks.  I only played on a SDTV, so my higher resolution monitor makes a huge difference.  :)

Yeah it looks very good on PC. Runs great too

7H3

just downloaded the demo for starcraft 2... :P starcraft was my favorite PC game along side doom and diablo
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

the-pi-guy

There's one thing I hate about PC gaming. 

It's the fact that it is a PC. 

On consoles I really just want to play games and if I want to look something up or whatever, I can just walk a few feet and go on my computer or just pick up my tablet. 
On PC, I really want to play games, but its like there's so much distraction that I don't. 

It makes no sense, I know.  I hardly ever do. 

Dr. Pezus

There's one thing I hate about PC gaming. 

It's the fact that it is a PC. 

On consoles I really just want to play games and if I want to look something up or whatever, I can just walk a few feet and go on my computer or just pick up my tablet. 
On PC, I really want to play games, but its like there's so much distraction that I don't. 

It makes no sense, I know.  I hardly ever do. 

I know what you mean. Always get distracted on the internet and stuffs

the-pi-guy

Got The Elder Scrolls Anthology. 

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Is that I-V?

Yep. 
With all expansions (or most of them?). 

darkknightkryta

@the-Pi-guy and @Pezus I have that same problem.  I have a bunch of Steam games I haven't even downloaded.  I'll go to my computer and be all like "I should probably play something" then I come here and post instead.

Raven

@the-Pi-guy and @Pezus I have that same problem.  I have a bunch of Steam games I haven't even downloaded.  I'll go to my computer and be all like "I should probably play something" then I come here and post instead.

Legend

Haha I love that for me posting on this forum IS something I have to get done lol.

Xevross

lol the same thing happens to me every fudgy day ;D

the-pi-guy

Skyrim is awesomely playable.  :)
Just for the heck of it, I got FRAPS. 
Getting 30-35 FPS on integrated. 
Then I tried Age of Empires II to see a slaughtering.  3-10 FPS in the menu. ;)  And 1000 FPS in game.  Fun times.  :)

Go Up