PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Raven

Jesus, wasn't this believed to be dead? :D

We haven't heard from this since Gamescom 2013 I believe.

I think I remember reading about the developers being at PSX back in December and them saying that the game is still very much in development. I do know that I had heard last year the game was still coming. It's nice to finally see it, though. We've seen nothing on it but that trailer back in 2013 and some concept art here and there.

DerNebel

But today was(is) a really great day for PS news.

1. Star Ocean 5 is announced for PS3+4, not huge WW but definitely able to pull good numbers in Japan, if they don't mess the game up (4 sold over 400k in Japan on PS3+360)
2. Sony get to announce Bloodborne hitting the 1 million milestone in record time, they can also give first details for patch 1.03
3. Project Cars is announced to be another game with a resolution advantage over the X1
4. Shadow of the Beast resurfaces

Anything I forgot? It's kinda fitting that Sony stock also hit another 4 year high today, it's at $31 at the moment, kinda crazy that at the announcement of the PS4 the stock was less than half of that.

Raven

Definitely been a great day for Sony news. I think that Star Ocean 5 could be a bigger deal if Sony and Square Enix really want it to be. JRPGs seem to be fighting back and Star Ocean is just a popular enough name that they could do something with it. The apparent exclusivity of it should help amplify the attention if they can show something that gets people excited.

DD_Bwest

Mmm_fish_tacos

Lol first on Xbox One.
Spoiler for Hidden:
ea access

Raven

Lol first on Xbox One.
Spoiler for Hidden:
ea access

I literally laughed out loud when some people immediately assumed it was a timed exclusive and tried to gloat.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I literally laughed out loud when some people immediately assumed it was a timed exclusive and tried to gloat.

It's funny, they think every game is going to be exclusive.

BananaKing

That looks good. Megaton for holidays? o.O

it seems to be a side scroller action game, so i doubt it.

Dr. Pezus

Raven

Kill Strain stream tonight at 9pm EST/1am GMT. Check the PS EU blog. Can't link on my phone.

Raven

Now they're saying 5pm Pacific. Did I make a mistake on the conversion?

Gooch_Suplex_Hold

Dr. Pezus

DD_Bwest

lol i justed pre ordered the physical copy of the wolfenstein prequel  from a UK site :P  i might get it late, but id prefer a hard copy lol

Go Up