previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Aura7541

Legend

Aura7541

Tales of Zestiria PS4 Collector's Edition announced. Costs $129 and contains the following:

• A copy of the game
  • Serialized premium box packaging
  • Exclusive SteelBook case
  • Chibi Kyun Chara figure set
  • Downloadable content pack
  • Tales of Zestiria hardcover art book
  • Three Tales of Zestiria pixel-styled character key chains
  • Tales of Zestiria 40-minute "Dawn of the Shepherd" OVA anime Blu-ray disc

Legend

Prototype Remastered PS4 Trophies Show Online - NeoGAF

Thought they were terrible games myself but I know that others enjoyed them so being able to play both games, presumably running better than they did, may be a "thing" for some people.
Originally Posted by geek Snack

Rumours have surfaced that Activision may release Prototype remastered for the Playstation 4. The rumours come after achievements for the PS4 versions of both Prototype 1 and 2 appeared online. The appearance indicates that Activision is in the process of remastering both Prototype games for PS4.

Prototype Remastered May Be Coming To Playstation 4

the-pi-guy

[/size]

BananaKing

^^ cant we go back to arrogant and bumb Sony and MS that used to always take cheap shots at the competition and each other? those were a lot more fun. :-(

i know i know that them respecting each other and all is "better", but fudge, where is jack tretton calling another console a baby sitters toy or something. ugh..... those were the good old days.

Legend

^^ cant we go back to arrogant and bumb Sony and MS that used to always take cheap shots at the competition and each other? those were a lot more fun. :-(

i know i know that them respecting each other and all is "better", but fudge, where is jack tretton calling another console a baby sitters toy or something. ugh..... those were the good old days.
Reggie's got your back!

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Journey PS4 Release Date Reportedly Outed - IGN

Looks like SFIV has been fixed on PS4!!

And Ethan Carter is coming very soon to PS4

Legend

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Go Up