The Anime Thread

Started by darkknightkryta, May 02, 2014, 09:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you go to conventions?

Linked Events

• Anime North: May 25, 2018, 01:11 AM - May 27, 2018, 01:11 AM End Countdown
Go Down

darkknightkryta

Just watched two anime movies in a row! Well, the first was short, only 45 minutes.

They are 'The Garden of Words' and 'The Wolf Children'. Both of them great, especially Wolf Children. Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside

Wolf Children was alright.  I personally don't like anime movies.  Everyone I watched always tried to make it like a few episodes in one.  It never works out.

Dr. Pezus

Wolf Children was alright.  I personally don't like anime movies.  Everyone I watched always tried to make it like a few episodes in one.  It never works out.

Isn't that just movies in general, though? They are longer than TV shows and they're telling a continuous story like many TV shows do.

darkknightkryta

Isn't that just movies in general, though? They are longer than TV shows and they're telling a continuous story like many TV shows do.

Except for movies based on animes, stand alone anime movies, I find aren't structured well.

darkknightkryta

I've been glancing through Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.  It's such an emotional show.

the-pi-guy

I wish they had a new season of Rosario Vampire. 

darkknightkryta

I wish they had a new season of Rosario Vampire. 

I wish they'd remake it more in line with the manga.  Though that ending was pretty terrible.

Raven

I wish they'd remake it more in line with the manga.  Though that ending was pretty terrible.

I wish they'd tell the writer of the Highschool of the Dead manga to drop dead and then just make a couple more seasons of the anime without him. Hell, they already took liberties with the first season.

the-pi-guy

I wish they'd tell the writer of the Highschool of the Dead manga to drop dead and then just make a couple more seasons of the anime without him. Hell, they already took liberties with the first season.

I need to watch more anime.  :(

the-pi-guy

I haven't read the manga, so I don't know what that is like. 
Well, I've read some. 

the-pi-guy

Actually I want to watch Sekirei even more.

Raven

Actually I want to watch Sekirei even more.

Have you seen it at all yet?

the-pi-guy

Have you seen it at all yet?

I've seen the whole series. 
Might see it again though. 

Raven

I've seen the whole series. 
Might see it again though. 

Silly question of me to ask considering you have Matsu, Sekirei No. 2, as your avatar.

the-pi-guy

Silly question of me to ask considering you have Matsu, Sekirei No. 2, as your avatar.

My thoughts exactly.  She's my favorite. 

Raven

My thoughts exactly.  She's my favorite. 

Mine is a toss up between Kazehana and Tsukiumi.

Go Up