PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

daredevil.shark

It's really closer to $40.
But I decided to buy it.

I will get it when its $20 something. I was really excited. But reviews killed it.
Greatness awaits #4theplayers

Dr. Pezus

Posted a thread on gaf. My first thread!!

Dr. Pezus

I'll buy it digitally when I can get it for $20 or so. I simply don't buy full price games these days, with rare exceptions. I'm considering buying Bloodborne at full price since the timing is great and it will most likely get very positive reactions.

the-pi-guy

I'll buy it digitally when I can get it for $20 or so. I simply don't buy full price games these days, with rare exceptions. I'm considering buying Bloodborne at full price since the timing is great and it will most likely get very positive reactions.

Yeah, I'll get Bloodborne on thursday depending on how much I get paid. 

daredevil.shark

I still have demons souls. While I s*ck at souls game I like the. Can't wait to play bloodborne.

BasilZero

Posted a thread on gaf. My first thread!!

Link plox :o

Edit: Found it and quoted ;p

daredevil.shark

Sony needs to show its big guns at E3. GG's horizon and media molecules next game needs to be shown. Their first party support is the main reason I got PS4.

Legend

Sony needs to show its big guns at E3. GG's horizon and media molecules next game needs to be shown. Their first party support is the main reason I got PS4.

Yeah agreed. Sony was incredible pre PS4 launch but after that their E3s and events have been mediocre. We need a mic drop show just to remind people that the system can exceed our expectations, not barely meet them.

DerNebel

With 4 events per year (or 3 if we say that TGS is more Japan oriented and thus doesn't have as many "big guns" for the west) it's kinda unrealistice to expect Sony to bring all their guns to E3, but I think it should be pretty good this year.

I'd say they'll keep one big announcement for the PS experience like last year (GOW 4?), give a couple cool new digital titles and maybe a smaller retail title at Gamescom (no idea what though, Sly 5?) and have the rest at E3. That means GGs new IP, GT for PS4 (hopefully it's not GT 6 remastered the fallout would be massive), Morpheus launch titles including MM project I guess, Sony Bends game is long overdue as well, Level 5s PS4 game though I suppose that we'll already get to see that in 2 1/2 weeks, R & C Reimagining, a new Uncharted 4 demo, new SFV Characters, possibly Bloodborne DLC, heck maybe even TLG if I'm interpreting this post (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7148300) correctly.

There's enough stuff here for Sony to make a great E3 conference.

BananaKing

Yeah agreed. Sony was incredible pre PS4 launch but after that their E3s and events have been mediocre. We need a mic drop show just to remind people that the system can exceed our expectations, not barely meet them.

i actually agree. while i am happy with my PS4, it hasnt been something i consider a "must buy", though i am having fun with it. but sony needs to have a BIG show at E3 this year, and i think they will. so many studios working on games can be shown this E3, and we also know we will get some PM games.

Dr. Pezus

i actually agree. while i am happy with my PS4, it hasnt been something i consider a "must buy", though i am having fun with it
He says, pretending that Bloodborne doesn't exist

Dr. Pezus

Raven

Raven

Actually, now that I've watched the video and not just looked at the screens, I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Dr. Pezus

Actually, now that I've watched the video and not just looked at the screens, I'm not sure how I feel about this.
It looks unfinished

Go Up