XBOX COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Slayer, Sep 05, 2014, 02:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Slayer

Sep 05, 2014, 02:13 AM Last Edit: Apr 18, 2016, 12:27 AM by Legend
talk about what you like, or dont like, about the xbox one. It doesnt matter as long as your just being honest and not trolling.

lets start. What's your favorite released xbox one exclusive and what's your favorite upcoming xbox one exclusive?

ethomaz

I like how you can have all the games liked to one Live account and so you can just change the Region of the account, buy a game in this place, back to your region and play it... so you can buy games from virtually any place with a credit card.

Legend

I was really sure we already had an XBOX community thread but I couldn't find it. Guess this one is it. Mind if I change the title to "XBOX COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or would you prefer if it stayed just for XBOX ONE?

To answer your questions.

Released:
Titanfall
Ryse with honorary mention

Upcoming:
Halo 5
Sunset Overdrive with honorary mention

the-pi-guy

Slayer

I was really sure we already had an XBOX community thread but I couldn't find it. Guess this one is it. Mind if I change the title to "XBOX COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or would you prefer if it stayed just for XBOX ONE?

To answer your questions.

Released:
Titanfall
Ryse with honorary mention

Upcoming:
Halo 5
Sunset Overdrive with honorary mention

Yeah you can change it

Raven

I like the fact that saving a clip on the X1 doesn't rip me out of the game and into the Share UI. This isn't so much a problem on the PS4 during single player games but during multiplayer it's a pain in the dog and sometimes the UI takes too dang long to load if there is a lot going on.

As far as exclusives, Titanfall would probably be my favorite so far but I have it on PC. The X1's upcoming lineup really doesn't appeal to me. I don't know enough about Scalebound to be excited about it but it does have my curiosity. Considering that I'm a Halo fan, Halo 5 definitely has my attention.

Legend

nnodley

Haven't played any of the exclusives, but am getting the white xbox one sunset overdrive bundle on Oct. 28th.   Will be playing that, ryse, halo master chief collection, forza horizon 2, project spark, and some downloadable games.  As they come out I will get quantum break, halo 5, crackdown, fable legends(sill not sure about that one though), and probably scalebound and phantom dust

Raven

Haven't played any of the exclusives, but am getting the white xbox one sunset overdrive bundle on Oct. 28th.   Will be playing that, ryse, halo master chief collection, forza horizon 2, project spark, and some downloadable games.  As they come out I will get quantum break, halo 5, crackdown, fable legends(sill not sure about that one though), and probably scalebound and phantom dust

You know what Nnodley... screw you. You've had a PS4 for how long and how many of us have you played with? How in the hell are you even going to have time to play all those games on a second console during school when you couldn't even be bothered to jump into a single game with us this year? You haven't even ever joined a party chat invite I've sent you. Punk dog.

kitler53

i like being able to kick it while it's down.   always a good time.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Riderz1337

Sunset Overdrive looks like a lot of fun. I hope MS has a big marketing push for it when it comes close to release, because I love Insomniac and even though it's not a PlayStation game I still hope they do well.

Never been a fan of racing games, so Forza Horizon does nothing to me honestly...Driveclub does nothing either in case you were wondering, only reason I have it in my signature is because the game looks good graphically speaking.

Excited to see what Scalebound is, hopefully we get gameplay footage soon.

Also I kind of like EA access and wish it was on PS4. My dads brother loves Fifa so if I was subbed to that we could get Fifa 14...Plus I'm a fan of the Battlefield series so BF4 would be awesome. Also NFS is usually a good time so I would give Rivals a shot. Really don't give a dang about Madden/Football games though.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

nnodley

You know what Nnodley... screw you. You've had a PS4 for how long and how many of us have you played with? How in the hell are you even going to have time to play all those games on a second console during school when you couldn't even be bothered to jump into a single game with us this year? You haven't even ever joined a party chat invite I've sent you. Punk dog.

Will it make you feel better if I play destiny with you?!?!(or we could bang and makeup) :-p  I game way too much than i should during school and I'm going to find the right balance this semester.  As for not playing online with any of you this summer, well let's just say that I may say I want to play more online MP, but once the time to turns up I tend to not want to and always enjoy playing single player stuff instead.  I'm just into SP more than MP.  And believe me I will want to play all those games, but a few will probably never be finished.  I've already given up on my ps3 backlog and some ps4 games I've never completed. 

I'll leave my ps4 in our upstairs room that way I'm away from my parents to play destiny.  It's usually in the living room and when I get invites and they are home, I usually ignore the invites.  Don't take it personal though! 

AND YOUR THE PUNK dog, PUNK dog!!

7H3

I like the fact that saving a clip on the X1 doesn't rip me out of the game and into the Share UI. This isn't so much a problem on the PS4 during single player games but during multiplayer it's a pain in the dog and sometimes the UI takes too dang long to load if there is a lot going on.

for mp an easy way to do that is to set up the recording session at the start of a match by double tapping the share button it will start recording at that point and not take you out of the game.

Released: Dead Rising 3
Upcoming: Sunset Overdrive and Fable Legends
Honorable mentions: Spark, Crackdown 3
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

As far as exclusives, Titanfall would probably be my favorite so far but I have it on PC. The X1's upcoming lineup really doesn't appeal to me. I don't know enough about Scalebound to be excited about it but it does have my curiosity. Considering that I'm a Halo fan, Halo 5 definitely has my attention.

I don't know for sure but you can change the PS4 setthings to record and save without need to open the screen... just pressing the Share button.

Raven

for mp an easy way to do that is to set up the recording session at the start of a match by double tapping the share button it will start recording at that point and not take you out of the game.

Released: Dead Rising 3
Upcoming: Sunset Overdrive and Fable Legends
Honorable mentions: Spark, Crackdown 3

Don't really feel like recording that much just in case something happens.

Go Up