Pokemon Let's Go: bet on the metacritic 81 and 81

Started by Legend, Nov 07, 2018, 04:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

I never said there wasn't ::)
You did talk about waiting for a console Pokemon game!  

Xevross

You did talk about waiting for a console Pokemon game!  
You know what I meant!

Xevross

This is so much easier than I was fearing. I'm at the point where I'm actively avoiding doing too much of the game so I stop being so OP and actually have something to do in fights. Good game design right there ::)

Dr. Pezus

This is so much easier than I was fearing. I'm at the point where I'm actively avoiding doing too much of the game so I stop being so OP and actually have something to do in fights. Good game design right there ::)
Sounds like 81 is generous then?

Xevross

Sounds like 81 is generous then?
Well if you agree that Black and White 2 deserve 80 then this should be in the 70s for sure. Its the worst mainline pokemon game without a doubt. Some of the new features are fun, and the game obviously looks better than ever, but my god is it quite flawed at its core.

I'm not saying its a bad game, but its the first mainline pokemon game I feel doesn't deserve an 8/10.

Xevross

Just had an awesome fight with Surge after making myself under-levelled. The wild encounter system really is growing on me, its good fun.

Legend

Maybe they'll sell hard mode dlc...

Xevross

Maybe they'll sell hard mode dlc...
Game freak don't like the idea of DLC.

Legend

The times are changing.

the-pi-guy

Nintendo said the same thing...

Xevross

Having not played Yellow I'm not sure how much of this is new and how much was in the original game. Because there's a fair amount different from red/ fire red.

Cute Pikachu

I'm enjoying it so far.
Not amazing but not bad either.
Solid 8 since I think it's fun and addicting so far. The difficulty is embarrassingly easy though.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Xevross

I'm enjoying it so far.
Not amazing but not bad either.
Solid 8 since I think it's fun and addicting so far. The difficulty is embarrassingly easy though.
Its definitely easier to catch 'em all, and I'm catching way more 'mons than I usually do. I'm liking the added story, more characters popping up and interacting than normal.

If they learn the right lessons from this game and take all the good stuff forward then next year's game could be really great. I guess we'll see.

Xevross

The game seems to be designed to give you loads of EXP for catching pokemon, especially if you get a chain going, and barely any for trainer battles. I'm actually started to get quite underleveled by avoiding catching pokemon and there's a lot of tough fights. This is much more fun.

Xevross

tfw you catch Zapdos but don't use it because your pikachu, which is 4 levels lower, is better.

:o

Go Up