Fallout 76: bet on the metacritic 43 mc (6 reviews) 54 oc (14 reviews)

Started by Legend, Nov 07, 2018, 04:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Kerotan

The number scores mean nothing at this point but it's hard to ignore all the general issues with this game. It doesn't take 3 to 4 weeks to tell this game will be lucky to score in the 80s.
No but it does to review this type of game properly. The main issues I'm seeing is its not the traditional fallout. Well no shame it's not trying to be. That's fallout 5 that will probably come out in 4 or 5 years. Until then there's fallout 4.

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Still nothing
Now it's suspicious.

Two reviews up .Other is a 30 .Ouch

Xevross

Jim Sterling hates it. Sounds pretty terrible!

We might all be losing points here, maybe Legend and Banana can cling on to their range.

Legend

Nov 16, 2018, 08:17 PM Last Edit: Nov 16, 2018, 08:24 PM by Legend
65 added for xbox.

This will not end high.

Jim Sterling hates it. Sounds pretty terrible!

We might all be losing points here, maybe Legend and Banana can cling on to their range.
I expected it to be low 70s but wanted to go with the fun score. Did not expect 50s and below to be possible though. Ouch.

Xevross

54 after 6 scored reviews on opencritic :-\

Dr. Pezus

Nov 17, 2018, 10:50 PM Last Edit: Nov 17, 2018, 10:57 PM by Dr. Pezus

54 after 6 scored reviews on opencritic :-\
The highest score is a 7. Nobody is gonna win this prediction

BananaKing

dang this game is really bombing. I wonder what bethesdas reaction is going to be. Will they stick with this game or ditch it?

Can they even turn this around if they wanted to?

The game seemed interested on paper and when they first announced it

Dr. Pezus

dang this game is really bombing. I wonder what bethesdas reaction is going to be. Will they stick with this game or ditch it?

Can they even turn this around if they wanted to?

The game seemed interested on paper and when they first announced it
I never was hyped for it tbh. It looked like Fallout 4 but online, turned out worse than that

Legend

Neverdies loved Fallout 4 and was really hyped for this. I was always just confused and didn't understand how the game worked.

Kerotan

I'm glad most reviewers are taking their time and not rushing it out after a day

Xevross

54 after 10 reviews now with a 70 and two 40s.

Sounds like Bethesda released another 50GB patch, after the 50GB day one patch. Game itself is 50GB as well, seems like they just replace the game with each patch  ;D

Go Up