$199 1TB Spider-Man PS4 Slim Confirmed for Black Friday

Started by the-pi-guy, Nov 01, 2018, 01:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Did they not say $100 off all their psvr bundles meaning the astrobot bundle would be only $199?
Well there ya' go reading the fine print.  

Noice.  

Mmm_fish_tacos

Im excited for the google home deals..

Dr. Pezus

This is gonna kill

Legend

Well there ya' go reading the fine print.  

Noice.  
That's just the headset and game right?

the-pi-guy

That's just the headset and game right?
2 games, headset and camera.

kitler53

Did they not say $100 off all their psvr bundles meaning the astrobot bundle would be only $199?

Forza would be more ideal then Minecraft. It's not a big seller in NA.

And 2014 Sony would have won npd if they supplied enough gta v + TLOU bundles. Very limited and Microsoft had been going crazy with deals the entire month.
well what i said was, "very disappointed the psvr bundle they are advertising isn't the one with astro bot."

yes, i'm going to hide behind that statement needing to be taking very literally to what i wrote and assert that i was not at all misunderstanding that the astro bot bundle i intend to purchase was also discounted...

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

BananaKing

2 games, headset and camera.

For 199$? That's crazy. I'd jump on that deal but they don't have it here. Sadly.

Legend

Moss and Astrobot. I could buy that bundle just for the games and leave the headset in a box till my current one breaks.

Or I could hook the second one up to my computer and try Elite.

Hmm...

the-pi-guy

Apparently we have a certified system seller, right there.

Xevross

If I can get PSVR with astro bot for less than £200 this BF I might do it, get my mum to buy it for Christmas for me and I'll chip in the rest.

Dr. Pezus

For 199$? That's crazy. I'd jump on that deal but they don't have it here. Sadly.
Same. My gf is in the US now. So dumb not to wait until BF!

Kerotan

Moss and Astrobot. I could buy that bundle just for the games and leave the headset in a box till my current one breaks.

Or I could hook the second one up to my computer and try Elite.

Hmm...
Well psvr 2 will be out in probably 2 years so I'd bet your one won't break before then.

Legend

Well psvr 2 will be out in probably 2 years so I'd bet your one won't break before then.
I like to show the headset to friends and the lenses are already pretty scratched from being put on improperly (my bad).

the-pi-guy

I like to show the headset to friends and the lenses are already pretty scratched from being put on improperly (my bad).
Use toothpastr to fix the lenses.

Xevross

If I can get PSVR with astro bot for less than £200 this BF I might do it, get my mum to buy it for Christmas for me and I'll chip in the rest.
Huh, well I just looked on GAME and they're selling PSVR starter pack + 2 months NOW TV + astro bot + RE7 for £199.99 right now. Hmmm...

Go Up