$199 1TB Spider-Man PS4 Slim Confirmed for Black Friday

Started by the-pi-guy, Nov 01, 2018, 01:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

$199 1TB Spider-Man PS4 Slim Confirmed for Black Friday | ResetEra

So Target's Black Friday ad just went up and confirms that the 1TB Spider-Man PS4 Slim Bundle will be there for $199. It is listed as a Doorbuster though so who knows how many they'll have to sell.

Some other noteworthy deals:
 $25 God of War & Detroit
 $30 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
 $35 Forza Horizon 4 & Soulcalibur VI
 $40 Starlink Bundle
 $299 Nintendo Switch with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Pre-installed
 $249 PSVR Bundle with Move Controllers, Creed: Rise to Glory and Superhot VR

https://weeklyad.target.com/promotions?code=Target-20181101&lnk=PreviewtheBlack&page=1

Xevross

Woosh, dialling back deals my dog. Maybe this is very limited stock, which would be a shame as this will sell whatever they decide to stock imo.

kitler53

Nov 01, 2018, 01:52 PM Last Edit: Nov 01, 2018, 01:56 PM by kitler53
ps4: $100 discount of current msrp for the console + a really popular (almost) new game for free

switch: selling at current mrsp + a game (okay, yeah,.. it is also popular) that already a year old which was actual a port of wiiU game release 4 years ago for free...

yeah,.. i'm sure sales won't show it but sony's offer nuggets all over nintendo's offer.

very disappointed the psvr bundle they are advertising isn't the one with astro bot.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

ps4: $100 discount of current msrp for the console + a really popular (almost) new game for free

switch: selling at current mrsp + a game (okay, yeah,.. it is also popular) that already a year old which was actual a port of wiiU game release 4 years ago for free...

yeah,.. i'm sure sales won't show it but sony's offer nuggets all over nintendo's offer.

very disappointed the psvr bundle they are advertising isn't the one with astro bot.
Oh yeah I expected much better from Nintendo, I'm seriously doubting they can reach 20m now. Anyways, if Sony stock enough they have November NPD in the bag, but it all depends on that stock amount. Will be fun to watch this bundle go, hope it goes up on amazon too.

kitler53

Oh yeah I expected much better from Nintendo, I'm seriously doubting they can reach 20m now. Anyways, if Sony stock enough they have November NPD in the bag, but it all depends on that stock amount. Will be fun to watch this bundle go, hope it goes up on amazon too.
yeah, i could see it being stock limited.  not really sure.  i guess it depends on if sony actually wants to win or not.  hopefully they have a large amount of stock.

the OP should mention the xbox bundle too.  $199 with minecraft.   good price,.. not the best bundled game imo but i honestly can't think of a recent xbox exclusive that would be any better.  did ms ship anything this year?  i don't give particular attention to ms but i read enough about video games one would think i could name something they shipped this year that wasn't just a digital download magnitude of game.

Xevross

yeah, i could see it being stock limited.  not really sure.  i guess it depends on if sony actually wants to win or not.  hopefully they have a large amount of stock.

the OP should mention the xbox bundle too.  $199 with minecraft.   good price,.. not the best bundled game imo but i honestly can't think of a recent xbox exclusive that would be any better.  did ms ship anything this year?  i don't give particular attention to ms but i read enough about video games one would think i could name something they shipped this year that wasn't just a digital download magnitude of game.
Its a good bundle but minecraft is not a system seller in the slightest. Only major game they had this year was Forza Horizon 4.

kitler53

Its a good bundle but minecraft is not a system seller in the slightest. Only major game they had this year was Forza Horizon 4.
oh yeah, forza.  the best game on the market that is soo easily overlooked because there will always be another one next year.  

the-pi-guy

Same.  
Super hot is awesome but astrobot would have nearly guaranteed me buying the bundle.

Maybe there will be another store with astrobot.

BananaKing

yeah, i could see it being stock limited.  not really sure.  i guess it depends on if sony actually wants to win or not.  hopefully they have a large amount of stock.

the OP should mention the xbox bundle too.  $199 with minecraft.   good price,.. not the best bundled game imo but i honestly can't think of a recent xbox exclusive that would be any better.  did ms ship anything this year?  i don't give particular attention to ms but i read enough about video games one would think i could name something they shipped this year that wasn't just a digital download magnitude of game.
Forza horizon 4. And it's one of the highest rated games this year. I think a 92 on meta. It would be the ideal game to bundle

As for the deals, 25$ for Detroit and GoW is a steal. I wish I could get that

If Nintendo's black Friday deal is just bundling mario kart 8 there is absolutely no way they are reaching their 20 million forecast. And frankly, depending on if Sony stock enough of course, I think Sony will demolish them in black Friday.  Even Sony's 2014 black Friday deal was better than this and it didn't do that hot.

Xevross

Forza horizon 4. And it's one of the highest rated games this year. I think a 92 on meta. It would be the ideal game to bundle

As for the deals, 25$ for Detroit and GoW is a steal. I wish I could get that

If Nintendo's black Friday deal is just bundling mario kart 8 there is absolutely no way they are reaching their 20 million forecast. And frankly, depending on if Sony stock enough of course, I think Sony will demolish them in black Friday.  Even Sony's 2014 black Friday deal was better than this and it didn't do that hot.
I seem to recall their 2014 bundle being very under supplied and it rapidly sold through what little stock there was.

BananaKing

I seem to recall their 2014 bundle being very under supplied and it rapidly sold through what little stock there was.
But they still didn't sell as much as Xbox, and it was bundles with GTA5 and TLoU. As we can see the demand for GTA5 was much bigger than we anticipated. It's basically the biggest game of the gen by far

Xevross

But they still didn't sell as much as Xbox, and it was bundles with GTA5 and TLoU. As we can see the demand for GTA5 was much bigger than we anticipated. It's basically the biggest game of the gen by far
Well yes because xbox supplied more? :P

GTA5+TLOU was such a good bundle, even though it was 2 ports it is still probably the best two games you could put together.

BananaKing

Well yes because xbox supplied more? :P

GTA5+TLOU was such a good bundle, even though it was 2 ports it is still probably the best two games you could put together.
Because Xbox was 330$ compared to PS4's 400$

Kerotan

Same.  
Super hot is awesome but astrobot would have nearly guaranteed me buying the bundle.

Maybe there will be another store with astrobot.

Did they not say $100 off all their psvr bundles meaning the astrobot bundle would be only $199?

Forza would be more ideal then Minecraft. It's not a big seller in NA.

And 2014 Sony would have won npd if they supplied enough gta v + TLOU bundles. Very limited and Microsoft had been going crazy with deals the entire month.

Xevross

Because Xbox was 330$ compared to PS4's 400$
Well yes but who knows what PS4 could have sold if they matched Xbox's stock, or supplied more.