Video Game Sales Thread

Started by Xevross, Aug 14, 2014, 02:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Raven

Its been like that for a while, on and off since the XB1 beta started

Thanks to the Destiny bundle clearly selling tons of copies.

DD_Bwest

Destiny bundle is back ahead of the xbox bundles that were announced tuesday.. lol  in hourly best sellers that is lol

Legend

I think Destiny Xbox One will actually do really really good.

Look at this chart http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-07/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar#1

Destiny Xbox One is ahead and ps4 bundle is way back on the second page.

Riderz1337

PS4 version is #5 and Xbox One version is #4 now
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Xevross

I'm going to keep track of PS4 Destiny bundles more closely now. On amazon US its up to #8 while in the UK its rocketed to #275 (from 500 or so) after the price cut. I can't wait to see how high it goes although I bet GAME will see most of the UK sales

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Xevross

Legend

Xevross

I keep telling you, uk is xbox country.

Its not me you need to tell, its the rest of the UK. They haven't got the message!

Legend

Its not me you need to tell, its the rest of the UK. They haven't got the message!

It's number 250ish.

Pshh, the uk knows

Xevross

It's number 250ish.

Pshh, the uk knows

Yeah the Destiny bundle is sucking on amazon because GAME has the one everybody wants. I'm hoping that the Destiny bundle isn't sold on amazon for more than £350 though, it may put people off.

ethomaz

I will copy my post from GAF about Destiny.

Reply to: I wonder why is Destiny selling better on the Xbox One.

Is it?

August.

#13 Destiny Xbox One
#14 Destiny PS4 bundle
#15 Destiny PS4 LE
#16 Destiny PS4
#22 Destiny Xbox One LE

For me looks like PS4 is selling the most. PS4 is selling more LE and Bundle than standard edition...

Destiny is selling a crazy number in PS4... so much more than Xbox One version in Amazon.

Xevross

It hasn't appeared on the yearly best sellers chart yet though

Xevross

What do you know! Maybe it wasn't an error, the Destiny bundle has appeared at #10 on the UK best sellers charts. Could it just be sold out

Go Up